The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Are some scenarios bugged on mega-brutal for Necroa?
02-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Are some scenarios bugged on mega-brutal for Necroa?
Hi everyone!

Right now I’m playing the Scenarios on mega-brutal, but I’m afraid some of them might be bugged for Necroa. So far I’ve managed to finish all scenarios with 3 bio-hazards using all 7 normal plagues + Neurax Worm, but Necroa... I’ve managed to get 3 bio-hazards with this plague only for Xenophobia, Who Cares, Volcanic Ash & Pirate Plague. On the other scenarios I’m getting only ~62000 points on my best runs (depending on cure progress & days it took to finish)… getting just 2 bio-hazards.

Can someone from ndemic confirm that after the last update it’s still possible to get 3 bio-hazards on mega-brutal with Necroa on all scenarios? I’d like to complete everything with 3 bio-hazards on mega-brutal, but I’m afraid that it might not be possible anymore Big Grin In the update history it is mentioned that the world population has been updated. Even 100k more people that need to be infected/killed count if the unlock conditions remained the same after this update. I'm thinking this might be the problem

Great job with this game by the way! Smile

p.s. I’ve bought this game ~3 months ago (update 1.10.1 included). I’m using the android version of the game
p.p.s If anyone else can confirm that it's still possible it would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Are some scenarios bugged on mega-brutal for Necroa?
(02-07-2015 10:48 AM)draq Wrote:  Hi everyone!

Right now I’m playing the Scenarios on mega-brutal, but I’m afraid some of them might be bugged for Necroa. So far I’ve managed to finish all scenarios with 3 bio-hazards using all 7 normal plagues + Neurax Worm, but Necroa... I’ve managed to get 3 bio-hazards with this plague only for Xenophobia, Who Cares, Volcanic Ash & Pirate Plague. On the other scenarios I’m getting only ~62000 points on my best runs (depending on cure progress & days it took to finish)… getting just 2 bio-hazards.

Can someone from ndemic confirm that after the last update it’s still possible to get 3 bio-hazards on mega-brutal with Necroa on all scenarios? I’d like to complete everything with 3 bio-hazards on mega-brutal, but I’m afraid that it might not be possible anymore Big Grin In the update history it is mentioned that the world population has been updated. Even 100k more people that need to be infected/killed count if the unlock conditions remained the same after this update. I'm thinking this might be the problem

Great job with this game by the way! Smile

p.s. I’ve bought this game ~3 months ago (update 1.10.1 included). I’m using the android version of the game
p.p.s If anyone else can confirm that it's still possible it would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Hey there - it should certainly be possible as others have managed it, but I'll definitely keep an eye on it and see if anyone else is having issues! I don't think the population should make too much difference overall.
03-07-2015, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 11:14 AM by dra73b.)
Thanks for the reply Marc!
I’ll try to change my strategy somehow. Most probably I need to boost the infection rate even more in the beginning, but I honestly don’t know how I could do that... probably tried all combinations so far Smile
06-07-2015, 05:24 PM
(03-07-2015 11:13 AM)draq Wrote:  Thanks for the reply Marc!
I’ll try to change my strategy somehow. Most probably I need to boost the infection rate even more in the beginning, but I honestly don’t know how I could do that... probably tried all combinations so far Smile

btw Progress tab will bug when you run out of 3 challenges... WILL ANYONE ANSWER AND COMFIRM THIS???
07-07-2015, 07:30 AM
For me it always displays 0% Brutal for quite some time. I didn't noticed the moment it started happening so I can't provide any details, but it would be nice to have this fixed... and the Simian speed run Big Grin
07-07-2015, 09:23 AM
(06-07-2015 05:24 PM)Scorpio Wrote:  

btw Progress tab will bug when you run out of 3 challenges... WILL ANYONE ANSWER AND COMFIRM THIS???

Can you put up some screenshots of how this looks please? Interested to hear more - this isn't something I've seen before!
08-07-2015, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 09:08 AM by dra73b.)
Please check the attached files.
On mega-brutal, I still need to complete getting 3 bio-hazards all the scenarios with Simian (didn't play any game with this disease so far) & a little more than half of them with Necroa. I assume that in my case it should display ~90% Mega-Brutal completed instead of 0% Brutal (which by the way is wrong as well, all scenarios won on mega-brutal were also won on brutal). Or maybe 100% Mega-Brutal as each disease was won with 3 bio-hazards with at least one disease? (the DNA bar is at 100%)
Don’t know if it helps, but I didn’t play the scenarios on normal or easy until now, I like a little challenge Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-07-2015, 09:36 AM
(08-07-2015 09:04 AM)draq Wrote:  Please check the attached files.
On mega-brutal, I still need to complete getting 3 bio-hazards all the scenarios with Simian (didn't play any game with this disease so far) & a little more than half of them with Necroa. I assume that in my case it should display ~90% Mega-Brutal completed instead of 0% Brutal (which by the way is wrong as well, all scenarios won on mega-brutal were also won on brutal). Or maybe 100% Mega-Brutal as each disease was won with 3 bio-hazards with at least one disease? (the DNA bar is at 100%)
Don’t know if it helps, but I didn’t play the scenarios on normal or easy until now, I like a little challenge Big Grin

Thanks a lot for this, draq - I'll flag this to be looked at further. Really appreciate the extra info and screenshots.
08-07-2015, 09:43 AM
No problem Marc, glad I could help Smile
I'm sure they already know this, but please also mention the Simian Speed Run bug (no bio-hazard awarded at the end of the challenge, no matter how fast you finish it).
Thanks!
26-07-2015, 12:51 PM
(07-07-2015 09:23 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 05:24 PM)Scorpio Wrote:  

Can you put up some screenshots of how this looks please? Interested to hear more - this isn't something I've seen before!

No I cant make any screenshots because there is nothing to see... it will simply turn off the game when I press progress button so I cant enter the progress screen... This bug appeared when I have completed one of 3 remaining challenges which are displayed in progress screen. I have already contacted Support and they told me to clear google play cache but it didnt help.