The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Are some scenarios bugged on mega-brutal for Necroa?
19-09-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Are some scenarios bugged on mega-brutal for Necroa?
Did anyone managed recently to get 3 bio-hazards on mega-brutal with Necroa playing any of the following scenarios: Created Equal, Global Warming, Golden Age, Ice Age, Mirror Earth or Teleportation? I just want to know if this is still possible on version 1.10.1 or later (playing a version in which the world population has been updated & probably other “bugs” were fixed)
These are the only scenarios I have left to complete with Necroa, but I’m afraid they’re bugged. I’ve been trying for a little over two months now to complete them, but still no success...

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 09:57 AM
(19-09-2015 11:47 AM)draq Wrote:  Did anyone managed recently to get 3 bio-hazards on mega-brutal with Necroa playing any of the following scenarios: Created Equal, Global Warming, Golden Age, Ice Age, Mirror Earth or Teleportation? I just want to know if this is still possible on version 1.10.1 or later (playing a version in which the world population has been updated & probably other “bugs” were fixed)
These are the only scenarios I have left to complete with Necroa, but I’m afraid they’re bugged. I’ve been trying for a little over two months now to complete them, but still no success...

Thanks!

I have got 3 megabrutal bios on all scenarios.
25-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Did you manage that using the latest version of the game? It’s maybe a coincidence, but I’m only getting ~ 57.000 points in the above mentioned scenarios, but before the last update I was getting 62-63 on almost every attempt. Or maybe my strategy is not working anymore after the last update, in this case I’ll have to find a different approach on these scenarios…