The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague INC. For BlackBerr 10? In Future?
07-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Plague INC. For BlackBerr 10? In Future?
Hi Guys! Please support BlackBerry 10 Platform. Please.....
And in case you're planning to bring Android Port, please leave that option.
please provide the best experience for Users.

I promise that there will be more than 100,000 users, because i being a #TeamBlackBerry, and a BBM Channel Owner, and helping and assisting BB Users, has heard a lot of people requesting for strategy Games, especially Plague INC.

Thanks,
Sincerely,

Dnivog.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Plague INC. For BlackBerr 10? In Future?
(07-07-2015 04:56 PM)Govind Krish Wrote:  Hi Guys! Please support BlackBerry 10 Platform. Please.....
And in case you're planning to bring Android Port, please leave that option.
please provide the best experience for Users.

I promise that there will be more than 100,000 users, because i being a #TeamBlackBerry, and a BBM Channel Owner, and helping and assisting BB Users, has heard a lot of people requesting for strategy Games, especially Plague INC.

Thanks,
Sincerely,

Dnivog.

Thanks for posting - we're currently working hard on a number of other projects - including extra content for Windows Phone and finishing multiplayer and Xbox One, so no plans to release on Blackberry at the moment unfortunately!
Quote this message in a reply