The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Bugs on Android version
27-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Bugs on Android version
I'm using an HTC One M7 phone, with the latest version of everything installed.

1) From the start screen, if you hit the "Progress" button, this results in an immediate force-close every time.

2) Icons are messed up on the Smallpox symptoms screen.

3) I'm not certain, but I think the Film Fanatic achievement is buggy - I've more than once tried running through all the steps that (according to online sources) are supposed to give this, but nothing happened.

4) I've yet to achieve even one biohazard on a Simian Flu speed run. Should I have got that with a time of 316 days? Perhaps I just suck, but I've managed to get 5-biohazard times on all other diseases, so it seems like something might be out of wack, there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Bugs on Android version
(27-07-2015 11:59 AM)Shasara Wrote:  I'm using an HTC One M7 phone, with the latest version of everything installed.

1) From the start screen, if you hit the "Progress" button, this results in an immediate force-close every time.

3) I'm not certain, but I think the Film Fanatic achievement is buggy - I've more than once tried running through all the steps that (according to online sources) are supposed to give this, but nothing happened.

4) I've yet to achieve even one biohazard on a Simian Flu speed run. Should I have got that with a time of 316 days? Perhaps I just suck, but I've managed to get 5-biohazard times on all other diseases, so it seems like something might be out of wack, there.

1. Same here. But this bug appeared when I have completed 1 of 3 remaining challenges that appear in progress screen. So your remaining challenges are film fanatic and simian flu speed run am I right? And therefore your progress tab bugged.

2. I havent got this problem

3. Film fanatic is not bugged, I got it twice by following the guide on steam, once on mobile and second time on tablet. You just propably need to have some healthy people in USA. Or you didnt get all the apes to colonies at the end or you didnt infect all apes.

4. Yes, its bugged on 100%.
13-08-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Bugs on Android version
(27-07-2015 11:59 AM)Shasara Wrote:  I'm using an HTC One M7 phone, with the latest version of everything installed.

I have never met anyone who got even one on Simian speed run. It is clearly broken.