The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Known issues and Bug report thread
23-09-2015, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2015 03:25 AM by fuegonom9af.)
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread
fuegonomics here, big plague fan, but Im also having the progress lock issue

I do not use energy saver mode. I properly quit out of the game each time. I am stuck at Normal, on the Necroa Virus, and my actual progress should be PAST the Necroa Virus on brutal.

Not only is my game progress relocking itself, but my gene perks are also relocking themselves.

Not sure why you are having a problem recreating this issue, I have had to play through normal 4 times now, and each time I return to the game, I am stuck on normal, at Necroa, with almost none of my gene perks unlocked. It is not just a somewhat recurring issue, it is happening every time I play, without fail. I can exit out and return to the game an hour later, and the same issue plays itself out, I have to start all over again with everything before Necroa/normal locked.

Fearing that it would happen again, when I finished my last session, I started a Prion game, on brutal, with all of the perks I had unlocked on that last playthrough, and I infected my first person, and saved the game. I can access that saved game just fine and play on brutal, with all my perks. If I exit out of the saved game, I am stuck where I was, back on Normal, at Necroa, with everything locked.

The only progress that the game will save is the progress I made on my first day of playing.

edit: Just checked this as well, my achievements are split about 50/50. Some of them I have retained since the first day I played the game, some I was able to unlock yesterday, but others that I already have unlocked have either yet to take effect, or have relocked themselves.

2nd edit: I am also having a problem with multiple apps running. If I want to snap out of Plague for a moment, and then close the second app, when I return to plague, the game is running, but will not respond to my controller. Have confirmed this 3 separate times now, including only a moment ago.

Quote:Fearing that it would happen again, when I finished my last session, I started a Prion game, on brutal, with all of the perks I had unlocked on that last playthrough, and I infected my first person, and saved the game. I can access that saved game just fine and play on brutal, with all my perks. If I exit out of the saved game, I am stuck where I was, back on Normal, at Necroa, with everything locked.

Just finished playing the save-game to its conclusion to see if that would help. It did let me retain the gene perks that I selected for that particular mission, but thats it, the rest
of the perks that I obtained on my last playthrough are now locked again, leaving me only the genes that I acquired on day one.

Is this game breaking? No. But its sucking the fun right out of it. Hope this can be fixed quickly, otherwise I wasted 15 bucks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - fuegonomics - 23-09-2015 02:49 AM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - NdemicMarc - 09-10-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - NdemicMarc - 09-10-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - NdemicMarc - 19-10-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - NdemicMarc - 20-10-2015, 11:33 AM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - NdemicMarc - 24-11-2015, 07:41 PM