The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Known issues and Bug report thread
06-11-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread
(20-10-2015 11:33 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 11:30 PM)Cruz Wrote:  i started the game today to find that my scenario progress has been lost. i have no problem redoing them its just it gets tedious at times. Amazing game tho

Sorry to hear this - we're working on getting a fix out which should solve this for you. I've got a few questions which should help us hone in on it:

- Have you lost any progress in the main game, or just in scenarios?
- Do you use the in-game save/load functionality a lot? I.e. did you notice the progress being lost after saving / loading the game?

I have the same issue as Cruz with scenario progress not saving. Likewise in Speed Runs it doesn't save how many biohazards I earned (though there's certainly the icons to indicate it should.). Only in scenarios, and I do not use the save/load feature. All scenaiors have stayed unlocked, but my biohazard scores do not and it says "0% completed" at the bottom.

Also, in speed runs, I have a record score of 228 days for Fungus in Speed Run. The "Friends" leadboard shows this correctly, but when I go to the global leaderboard it shows me as being ranked #4 with 381 days. Fungus is the only one that has this issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - NdemicMarc - 09-10-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - NdemicMarc - 09-10-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - NdemicMarc - 19-10-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - NdemicMarc - 20-10-2015, 11:33 AM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - Eternal Rhage - 06-11-2015 05:54 AM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread - NdemicMarc - 24-11-2015, 07:41 PM