The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Known issues and Bug report thread
06-11-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Known issues and Bug report thread
(20-10-2015 11:33 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 11:30 PM)Cruz Wrote:  i started the game today to find that my scenario progress has been lost. i have no problem redoing them its just it gets tedious at times. Amazing game tho

Sorry to hear this - we're working on getting a fix out which should solve this for you. I've got a few questions which should help us hone in on it:

- Have you lost any progress in the main game, or just in scenarios?
- Do you use the in-game save/load functionality a lot? I.e. did you notice the progress being lost after saving / loading the game?

I have the same issue as Cruz with scenario progress not saving. Likewise in Speed Runs it doesn't save how many biohazards I earned (though there's certainly the icons to indicate it should.). Only in scenarios, and I do not use the save/load feature. All scenaiors have stayed unlocked, but my biohazard scores do not and it says "0% completed" at the bottom.

Also, in speed runs, I have a record score of 228 days for Fungus in Speed Run. The "Friends" leadboard shows this correctly, but when I go to the global leaderboard it shows me as being ranked #4 with 381 days. Fungus is the only one that has this issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2015, 07:41 PM
A hotfix has just been released which should fix any remaining save/load and progress issues (as well as adding controller vibration!) - full change log here: https://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showth...p?tid=2765
07-12-2015, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 02:57 PM by Bobazoi30b.)
I see you added "The Simian Flu".

I encountered a bug while playing that scenario.
I believe it was when you were expanding abilities.
The ones in the green - there were garbage characters on the screen, and no
unlock button.

I will have to try again and see if it does the same thing and I can give you more specific details.

I see you added "The Simian Flu".

I encountered a bug while playing that scenario.
I believe it was when you were expanding abilities.
The ones in the green - there were garbage characters on the screen, and no
unlock button.

I will have to try again and see if it does the same thing and I can give you more specific details.
31-12-2015, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2015 02:21 AM by Dahblkm5f1.)
My Xbox One controller is not interacting with my game
05-06-2016, 07:28 AM
I get the "disseas created planet of the apes" pop-up in simian flu several times. But I did not unlock the "film..." achievement on xbox one. please help
05-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Hi,
Just started this - played about 4 hours (great game btw) but not unlocked a single achievement despite hitting the criteria for loads of them.

I'm 0/127 - not even unlocking the very obvious ones like "Evolve your disease to become stronger" etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks
09-08-2016, 12:11 AM
Biohazard RE: Known issues and Bug report thread
I purchased Plague for the XB1 less than a month ago. I played trough enough to unlock 'fungus'. Played the following day and none of my progress was saved. I have researched and found this was an issue back in Nov, but I also see that there was an update that was supposed to take care of that issue. Since I downloaded it in the past month, this should no longer be an issue, but it is. I looked, but there is no update available. I like the game, and would like to continue to enjoy it, but w/o the ability to save progress, that's not really possible. Huh

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
11-08-2016, 04:18 PM
So I manage to sort the no-popping issue by factory-resetting my console

But now a couple are stuck where the game has registered my completion (like Parasite on Mega, 3 biohazards on Created Equal) but the achievement has registered.

I've played the scenarios again...and nothing.

Looks like this forum is dead though :-(
14-04-2017, 07:46 AM
Shadow Plague scenario has become unplayable as it will keep "freezing time". I am mostly experiencing it on Mega Brutal, just after the Templars plane to begin drone attacks. The calendar will stop going forward, expect when in Plague or World menus, stopping me from earning DNA or destroying bases.
28-08-2020, 03:02 AM
Is there a ps4 bug thread?