The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Game won't load.
25-09-2015, 09:48 PM
Game won't load.
I press play on steam and it doesn't even get as far as launching. It just flashes syncing beside the game's name in my Library quickly then does nothing.

Reinstalled numerous times.
Steam is running as admin.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Game won't load.
Have you checked that all of your drivers are up-to-date? It's also worth checking that your Steam client is also up to date.

Also, out of interest, could you include your system specs in your reply? Smile

Thanks
02-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Yup. Everything is fully up to date :/

Spec is i5 2500k, GTX680, 64bit Windows 10 OS.

Game used to run fine but recently no matter what I try it never even gets to the launching logo.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
13-10-2015, 11:43 PM
Still no luck. I hit play and it does absolutely bugger all. Only game I own that does it and it has only started happening since upgrading to Windows 10.
14-10-2015, 10:17 AM
We're trying to establish what the issue that some people are having with the upgrade is, as it still works for the majority of players. However, a small number are reporting that the game has stopped working since the upgrade.

Have you tried simply deleting and re-installing the game?
17-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Sadly yes. On multiple occasions. Including deleting all folders related to it and rebooting my pc. Even after doing so it shows the exact same behaviour.