The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Impossible speed runs
03-06-2015, 11:58 AM
Impossible speed runs
Hello, I will like to tell about speed run requirements. Smile

I want to complete the game on 100% but I found that its simply impossible.
I have completed main game on 100%, achievements on 100%, scenarios on 100% even on 3 mega-brutal biohazards Cool but I struggle on speed runs.
I have beaten Bacteria, Virus, Parasite, Nano-virus and Neurax-worm speed runs on 5 biohazards. Other plague types have impossible requirements to earn 5 biohazards. Please balance the requirements for 5 biohazards for specific plague types.

1. Bacteria: super easy to earn 5 biohazards (got it without effort)
2. Virus: easy
3. Fungus: Impossible, on 250 days I got 3 biohazards Huh
4. Parasite: super easy (same as bacteria)
5. Prion: Impossible or extremely hard, I tried my best but the kills are too slow even on maximum lethality it takes months to wipe-out humans. I got 4 biohazards max on 359 days.
6. Nano-virus: fairly-hard, I got 5 biohazards on 224 days
7. Bio-weapon: Impossible or extremely hard, won in 216 days and only 4 bio Huh
8. Neurax Worm: very hard, I got 5 bio on 192 days (thanks to luck Big Grin)
9. Necroa Virus: Impossible or extremely hard, I tried my fastest strategy and finished in 397 days with 3 bio
10. Simian flu: Totally impossible Dodgy , I finished in 496 days and not even 1 bio. I was searching for some guides on the internet too but noone is able to obtain at least 1 biohazard.

Please, do something with that requirements. Thank you.

Btw can you give us exact requirements for 5 biohazards on speed runs? Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2015, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2015 09:10 AM by Shasar732.)
RE: Impossible speed runs
(03-06-2015 11:58 AM)Scorpio Wrote:  Hello, I will like to tell about speed run requirements. Smile

I want to complete the game on 100% but I found that its simply impossible.
I have completed main game on 100%, achievements on 100%, scenarios on 100% even on 3 mega-brutal biohazards Cool but I struggle on speed runs.
I have beaten Bacteria, Virus, Parasite, Nano-virus and Neurax-worm speed runs on 5 biohazards. Other plague types have impossible requirements to earn 5 biohazards. Please balance the requirements for 5 biohazards for specific plague types.

1. Bacteria: super easy to earn 5 biohazards (got it without effort)
2. Virus: easy
3. Fungus: Impossible, on 250 days I got 3 biohazards Huh
4. Parasite: super easy (same as bacteria)
5. Prion: Impossible or extremely hard, I tried my best but the kills are too slow even on maximum lethality it takes months to wipe-out humans. I got 4 biohazards max on 359 days.
6. Nano-virus: fairly-hard, I got 5 biohazards on 224 days
7. Bio-weapon: Impossible or extremely hard, won in 216 days and only 4 bio Huh
8. Neurax Worm: very hard, I got 5 bio on 192 days (thanks to luck Big Grin)
9. Necroa Virus: Impossible or extremely hard, I tried my fastest strategy and finished in 397 days with 3 bio
10. Simian flu: Totally impossible Dodgy , I finished in 496 days and not even 1 bio. I was searching for some guides on the internet too but noone is able to obtain at least 1 biohazard.

Please, do something with that requirements. Thank you.

Btw can you give us exact requirements for 5 biohazards on speed runs? Angel
My current record for Simian flu on speed run is 316 days, but even that wasn't enough to get even 1 biohazard symbol. (And I was incredibly lucky with mutations on that run). But fungus is possible - my record is 199 days; Prion l've done in 240, Bioweapon in 198, and Necroa in 295. Those are all 5-biohazard scores. So, with the exception of Simian Flu, I think you need to keep trying!

To be fair, I'm playing on an Android smartphone, which I guess could have different bugs from your platform.
17-09-2015, 01:34 AM
RE: Impossible speed runs
The speed runs are the last thing I have to complete (with the exception of my Film Fanatic achievement actually registering).

I've been stuck at 334 days (4 biohazard) for Necroa and 474 days (0 biohazard for Simian flu. Sucks that I have been searching, searching and searching for help and nothing has worked. Have posted in several places and multiple times.

Very frustrated!