The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Screen cropped on tablet
20-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Screen cropped on tablet
HI I am not sure if this is a known bug but currently plague inc is not displaying correctly on my android samsung galaxy tab s2 9.7. the sides appears to be cropped. I have attached a screenshot .i have deleted and reinstalled the game to no avail. The game runs fine on my phone. any solutions? Thanks for any help.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2015, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 07:49 PM by inversefe9a.)
RE: Screen cropped on tablet
(20-10-2015 04:08 PM)Skyre Wrote:  HI I am not sure if this is a known bug but currently plague inc is not displaying correctly on my android samsung galaxy tab s2 9.7. the sides appears to be cropped. I have attached a screenshot .i have deleted and reinstalled the game to no avail. The game runs fine on my phone. any solutions? Thanks for any help.

I do have this exact same issue on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0. No need to include a screenshot as my issue is the same as this post, though, I can provide one if needed.

I'm guessing it's an issue with the resolution of the device.
23-01-2016, 03:38 AM
I'm having the same issue on Samsung Galaxy S2 9.7

Any fix?
03-02-2016, 04:30 AM
There was a recent patch which did fix the screen crop issue in one areas but not others...
The gene inserting screen before the game starts is fixed but it's still cropped in game when you go to the disease or world screens.