The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

The future is bright
07-10-2015, 06:18 PM
The future is bright
I have noticed 0% of global players have unlocked the future is bright. Before I proceed in working out how to do it. Is this acheivement achievable?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: The future is bright
(07-10-2015 06:18 PM)AnimalM Wrote:  I have noticed 0% of global players have unlocked the future is bright. Before I proceed in working out how to do it. Is this acheivement achievable?

Yes it is, deliberately lose the game and make sure to devolve all symptoms. Let the humans cure your disease and when you're about to be eradicated, the achievement should appear with the popup saying that there is no danger of disease and a bright future beckons.
26-10-2015, 10:38 AM
(07-10-2015 06:18 PM)AnimalM Wrote:  I have noticed 0% of global players have unlocked the future is bright. Before I proceed in working out how to do it. Is this acheivement achievable?

Which platform have you noticed this on?
27-10-2015, 05:51 PM
I noticed this on PC plague inc evolved