The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

problem after purphasing plague and change device
17-11-2015, 03:23 AM
problem after purphasing plague and change device
Hey all. Im experiencing some problems with plague inc. .. I bought full game two or three years ago,and then changed my device. Full game is not there anymore, althought i connect to the same first and only account... Every time i try to bring back prepurphased and progress norhing happens. Six seven months ago i opened a ticket to game masters. Nothing happened,nobody could help,problem persists. I cannot understand how i payied for it, and still nobody from ndemic didnt try to help. I do not accept that its still a bug. You had about six or seven months to fix something so important in the game. Worst customer service ever. If anyone experiencing same issue let me know.. Thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2015, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2015 04:32 AM by The Psycho Pathol5ba.)
RE: problem after purphasing plague and change device
So let me get this straight; you purchased the game two or three years back. You made some in-game purchases, and then you later changed devices. You tried "Restoring" the purchases and it does nothing?

What device(s) are you playing on? An iOS device? Android device? What does the error message say when you attempt to Restore your purchases? I know I had a similar problem to this on iOS. It kept telling me that I purchased the application on a different Apple ID, which I had. Tell us a bit more information about your problem and maybe someone here (perhaps even myself) will be able to help you. Right now it is somewhat unclear what you are experiencing.
17-11-2015, 02:15 PM
(17-11-2015 04:08 AM)The Psycho Pathol Wrote:  So let me get this straight; you purchased the game two or three years back. You made some in-game purchases, and then you later changed devices. You tried "Restoring" the purchases and it does nothing?

What device(s) are you playing on? An iOS device? Android device? What does the error message say when you attempt to Restore your purchases? I know I had a similar problem to this on iOS. It kept telling me that I purchased the application on a different Apple ID, which I had. Tell us a bit more information about your problem and maybe someone here (perhaps even myself) will be able to help you. Right now it is somewhat unclear what you are experiencing.
Android. now it just says "cannot restore purphased" doesnt say why or error code... Ive never used ios. Also, any progress tha i made through those years,everytime that i erased the game,was getting lost. I have playied each virus at least seven times on brutal, and i have unlock almost any dna for thousand times. Every time that i ve been erased the game and reinstalled it,it was like im a new player.... And i used my credit card on this... So Sad
17-11-2015, 02:56 PM
About progress you made getting lost after erasing your data; is that part not to be expected? I thought if you erased an app's data, it would also erase all your progress.
18-11-2015, 09:13 PM
(17-11-2015 02:56 PM)The Psycho Pathol Wrote:  About progress you made getting lost after erasing your data; is that part not to be expected? I thought if you erased an app's data, it would also erase all your progress.
It supposed that achievements are stored in my email. Thats why it has the option to retrieve progress as well as another button which restores purphased.
19-11-2015, 07:05 PM
(18-11-2015 09:13 PM)artemisan Wrote:  It supposed that achievements are stored in my email. Thats why it has the option to retrieve progress as well as another button which restores purphased.

I am sorry, but I do not quite understand you mean by "Achievements are stored in my email." Can you please clarify for me what you are saying?

Are you by any chance saying that you have a data backup of your progress that you can retrieve through your email? If that is the case, I would think that you should be able to restore your progress, but I do not use Android devices, so I would not know.
20-11-2015, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 11:37 AM by NdemicTea7.)
(17-11-2015 03:23 AM)artemisan Wrote:  Hey all. Im experiencing some problems with plague inc. .. I bought full game two or three years ago,and then changed my device. Full game is not there anymore, althought i connect to the same first and only account... Every time i try to bring back prepurphased and progress norhing happens. Six seven months ago i opened a ticket to game masters. Nothing happened,nobody could help,problem persists. I cannot understand how i payied for it, and still nobody from ndemic didnt try to help. I do not accept that its still a bug. You had about six or seven months to fix something so important in the game. Worst customer service ever. If anyone experiencing same issue let me know.. Thanks in advance

I'm sorry that you feel that customer service has been poor.

Who are game masters? Did you email us at all?

I recommend that you email support@miniclip.com. They handle the technical side of the Android version. Have you spoken to them already?