The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Pirate Plague scenario
02-06-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Pirate Plague scenario
(03-08-2014 04:18 AM)spikeman1 Wrote:  Any tips on beating this on bacteria Mega-Brutal?

There is actaully bug with pirate and volcanic ash scenarios (on mobile/tablet).
Just pick your disease and start the game, than go quit (save and exit) then load your game. Now the ship transmission will be at normal rate. I also got super sparrow achievement this way, I cant imagine how is it even possible to infect all islands and still get 3 bio on pirate plague on normal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2015, 10:57 AM
@Scorpion..It does not seem to work for pc....not as of last week..but I'll try it out again!...Thank you
13-11-2015, 01:03 AM
(02-06-2015 03:07 PM)Scorpio Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 04:18 AM)spikeman1 Wrote:  Any tips on beating this on bacteria Mega-Brutal?

There is actaully bug with pirate and volcanic ash scenarios (on mobile/tablet).
Just pick your disease and start the game, than go quit (save and exit) then load your game. Now the ship transmission will be at normal rate. I also got super sparrow achievement this way, I cant imagine how is it even possible to infect all islands and still get 3 bio on pirate plague on normal.

how did you get super sparrow i have been trying for a year
15-11-2015, 05:12 AM
Not sure if anyone is still looking for a strategy for this, but I know one way you can sometimes infect an island country if all airports and seaports are closed is by evolving the transmission "Extreme Zoonosis" which has a chance of spontaneously infecting countries.
21-11-2015, 11:22 PM
(02-06-2015 03:07 PM)Scorpio Wrote:  

are you using casual or normal to get super sparrow
22-11-2015, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2015 06:47 AM by The Psycho Pathol5ba.)
Biohazard RE: Pirate Plague scenario
(21-11-2015 11:22 PM)homerk7 Wrote:  are you using casual or normal to get super sparrow

I am pretty sure one cannot use Casual difficulty; the achievement's description says that it requires you to earn 3 Biohazards with each plague on Normal difficulty or higher.