The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Mirror Earth Scenario - Your Recommended Starting Countries?
05-12-2015, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2015 05:17 PM by The Psycho Pathol5ba.)
Skull RE: Mirror Earth Scenario - Recommended Starting Countries?
OK, so I had said earlier that I was going to try starting in Japan. I did, with Fungus, on Brutal difficulty, and I also spread a bit at the beginning using the Spore Bursts, albeit not as many as you said. It worked really well! Thank you for recommending Japan as a starting country; its air traffic is quite decent. Added Japan to the list in the original post! I will next maybe try some 'poor' European countries such as France, Germany, Italy etc.

As for this;

Quote:10 spore bursts+2 spore eruption + spore hardening (500× chance for infected plane/ship)

Forgive me for asking, but what is "Spore Hardening?" I assume it is an Ability trait specific to the Fungus plague type, but I honestly cannot find such a trait anywhere. How does one access it? Why have I never seen it?

Never mind, I tried doing what you said and now I know what Spore Hardening is. Guess I'd just never used it before, or maybe I had and forgot. Silly me. Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mirror Earth Scenario - Recommended Starting Countries? - The Psycho Pathologist - 05-12-2015 06:07 PM