The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Poll: allow cross-platform/purchase History To be available for PC
This poll is closed.
Yes 33.33% 1 33.33%
No do not 66.67% 2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Purchases and game experience
02-01-2016, 12:49 AM
Purchases and game experience
(10-04-2015 11:07 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 11:23 PM)ParmstrongG Wrote:  Perhaps this is a stupid question but I was wondering if there was a way for me to get all of the extras I paid for, for P.I 1 on my android phone, on my computer for my P.I 2 Evolved? any info would be appreciated....thankyou

There is no DLC in Plague Inc: Evolved, so everything is included from the start.

You still have to unlock each disease type (we have to do this so that new people get the correct experience). However, everything is easier to unlock than on mobile, and if you have played the game before then it won't take you long at all.

Hope that helps!

This is so wrong. If you released the game on phone first and I paid to use and buy items in game, ndemiccreation should credit me my purchases and allow me to continue to enjoy the game as i paid for. I have put time and money into my enjoyment of this game. and you came out with a medium that was even more accessible to me as i sit at home with my family and do stupid click games to pass time. You first made me purchase it at full cost then stripped me of any money or effort I had put into it, then told me oh well you've played before it should be easy for you to get it back. WTF Thanks for the cash to help me develop and sell my product to the rest of the world and make a living off of, now beat it. how come i can update my phone with my purchases after reinstalling the game on my phone but you wont let me link my computer in the same fashion.... oh big business more clicks more bandwidth more time more money. Wow after reading the facts about the game play on this and reading the facts I have stated. I am going to uninstall and reinstall the game on my PC ..... not even a option to load my files what if I wanted to restart everything for a second go at the entire game?????
I am uninstalling and boycotting this game for 6 months if no change to game play, I will no longer support this game and will give negative ratings across all platforms this message will be placed in a few forums so as may people can see it as possible.
Sincerely a avid daily gamer across all platforms and genres
PLAY THE GAMES YOU WANT AND PAY FOR MYTIOS919
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Cure RE: Purchases and game experience
Please explain clearly what you want to say, it's hard to read and make sense out of the mess you wrote mytios919
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply