The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Multiplayer : plague Vs the world
09-12-2015, 02:46 PM
Multiplayer : plague Vs the world
Hello ! I really like your game. It's awsome to play a friend. Will you develop a versus mode allowing to play "the world" ? The player might be able to close the borders, for instance, but closing borders impact income... developing a cure too early might get the disease resistant... etc... i'm sure you can find many ways to make it fun.

I thought about it and here is the gameplay I would like to see :

- The World gains income, as long as borders are opened.
- You recieve reports related to symptoms or diseases.
- You could start by controling a country or the whole world.
- You can develop a cure, but it does not mean you will be able to spread it easly.
- You could imagine skills allowing you to spread a cure in poor countries easly...

The skills could be ;
- Hygiene campain : wash your hands (you buy it, then you select a country, then another etc...)
- World Campain Against the Viruses : a very expensive skill, but allows you to find the patient zero...

etc...

I have many many ideas but english is not my native langage so I cannot express all of them, but i'm pretty sure you can see where this is going.

Regards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Multiplayer : plague Vs the world
Cool! I would love to play as the people.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply