The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Future changes/plans/ideas
10-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Future changes/plans/ideas
So Ndemic just announced the new IOS and Android update, and I was thinking about all the things we want to change/added/removed and all the things we like of course!

In the update coming somewhere next week or the week after, they will be adding a new cheat (double starting countries), a new AI (which is almost always a good thing), a tutorial for the newbies (finally, although not necessary for the most of us) and the new headlines. (also ndemic said that the update contained a hint or some sort of spoiler for the upcoming big update)

So I though that maybe we can make some sort of list with things we want to see in the future, also to help Ndemic a bit Wink

Hope to hear from ya'll and here is an already short list of things I personally would really like to see in the update:

-Multiplayer you and a friend vs the world
-more special symptoms per pathogen (bacteria virus etc.)
-more special diseases (next to neurax worm and necroa)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: Future changes/plans/ideas
Perhaps, they could make an actual Cordyceps fungus affect, it could be implemented as subdivisions of existing pathogens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply