The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Pause and Play Speed.
23-01-2016, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2016 08:17 PM by Xzell01c.)
Pause and Play Speed.
I'm using a Galaxy s5 and I noticed the problem first on Necroa Virus. I play on high-speed until biohazard icons start flooding in and normal drop back to normal. But every time it would stay at high speed. I would try pausing, waiting a couple seconds, and hit normal. At that point it would stay paused until I went back to high-speed. The only way I could get back to normal speed was saving and reloading. But the one bonus was the run I noticed it on finally gave me my NAZG Achievement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Pause and Play Speed.
Same problem here on a one plus two. Does not pause, freezes coming back from abilities page, etc. Bubbles in Greenland, Russia, and Canada are now too high on the screen to pop. Awesome little patch you guys did here..Also, can you finally fix the simian flu speed run bug. It's only been a few years, I'm sure your getting around to it..
26-01-2016, 09:25 AM
The new patch finally fixed the Simian Flu speed run. Thanks!

However, some problems also appeared after installing the patch
- after pausing or using fast-forward you cannot play the game on normal speed anymore (button appears selected but it continues at fast-forward speed if it was previously selected or remains paused if it was paused before pressing it). This bug is present on all game modes / all plagues
- bubbles are almost out of the screen when appearing in the countries from the upper part of the screen (Canada, Greenland & Russia)

The above mentioned are present for me on 3 different devices (Samsung phone & tablet and a Sony phone)
27-01-2016, 06:05 PM
(26-01-2016 09:25 AM)draq Wrote:  The new patch finally fixed the Simian Flu speed run. Thanks!

However, some problems also appeared after installing the patch
- after pausing or using fast-forward you cannot play the game on normal speed anymore (button appears selected but it continues at fast-forward speed if it was previously selected or remains paused if it was paused before pressing it). This bug is present on all game modes / all plagues
- bubbles are almost out of the screen when appearing in the countries from the upper part of the screen (Canada, Greenland & Russia)

The above mentioned are present for me on 3 different devices (Samsung phone & tablet and a Sony phone)

I'm having an issue with the play button on my Samsung galaxy s4. The pause button works fine but I was forced to buy the full version just to use the fast forward button. The play button for normal speed doesn't work at all so if I pause it once, I am forced to p Play at the faster speed for the rest of the game unless I save and quit and reload