The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Can`t restore.
23-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Can`t restore.
Hello.

Back in 2014 I played Plague really much and decided to buy some genes including the premium version of the game (Android). A couple months later my phone broke, and I decided to buy an Iphone. I didn`t buy anything on the Iphone cause I didn`t want to buy an Itunes Card. But now I am back on an Android phone. And I wanna play Plague again. The only problem is: I can neither restore my save, nor my "buys". Are they just gone or can I get them back?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Can`t restore.
[quote='Jaeric' pid='7799' dateline='1456222473']
Hello.

Back in 2014 I played Plague really much and decided to buy some genes including the premium version of the game (Android). A couple months later my phone broke, and I decided to buy an Iphone. I didn`t buy anything on the Iphone cause I didn`t want to buy an Itunes Card. But now I am back on an Android phone. And I wanna play Plague again. The only problem is: I can neither restore my save, nor my "buys". Are they just gone or can I get them back?
[/quo

same problem here i bought full verson and all scenarios but now when i try to restore my buys it says failed to restore
25-04-2016, 08:42 PM
With restoring you have to make sure that plague inc is directly connected to your account in order to restore properly. it seems to be a bug but i had the same issue with my google account. I had helped my friend with his plague inc restore for apple and his account wasnt directly connected to Plague Inc.
30-07-2017, 11:40 PM
I have the same problem. Bought the package about 2 years ago and made a lot of game progress, now neither the progress nor the purchases will be restored on my Android device. When I go to my Google Play Games account all my achievements are still there. Any hint how to get at least the purchase back?!