The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Event random events with random chances questions
26-02-2016, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2016 08:43 PM by [BC]afG513.)
Plague Inc Event random events with random chances questions
The question is for better understanding country random conditions and country "if conditions" chances.

For example, I want to create the country-economy trigger as responsive action to infection danger. If country meets the conditions with country randon chance formula - than one of two outcomes will happen: chance of minor medical budget rising or smaller chance to bigger budget rising.

So, there are two random chances: chance for country wich meets the conditions to action happen; and next random chance for one of two outcomes.

Where the final random chance must be set in "if condition" outcome line: as global variable condition or country variable?

Thanks in advise.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2016, 11:05 AM
RE: Event random events with random chances questions
(26-02-2016 08:35 PM)[BC]afG Wrote:  The question is for better understanding country random conditions and country "if conditions" chances.

For example, I want to create the country-economy trigger as responsive action to infection danger. If country meets the conditions with country randon chance formula - than one of two outcomes will happen: chance of minor medical budget rising or smaller chance to bigger budget rising.

So, there are two random chances: chance for country wich meets the conditions to action happen; and next random chance for one of two outcomes.

Where the final random chance must be set in "if condition" outcome line: as global variable condition or country variable?

Thanks in advise.

Impressive effort in the Scenario Creator here!

Difficult to fully understand what you are doing, but from what I can make out your second random chance should be done in outcomes using an if country condition.

I'd also recommend posting in Steam forums as there may be some people there that have good insight.

Good luck!
04-03-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Event random events with random chances questions
Thanks, it seem to be working Smile

Quote:Difficult to fully understand what you are doing
Trying to make world economy living and able to react to infection... as one of the goals in scenario Smile