The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Full Change log for update 0.5.6
03-03-2014, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 11:11 AM by NdemicTea7.)
Full Change log for update 0.5.6
The release of major content update Evolution 2 added the Neurax Worm as well as a few unwanted bugs (the bad sort)!
This update is a quick bugfix update to address issues around unlocking of cheats and display of biohazard medals and a few other tweaks. Thanks everyone who helped us track these issues down.

This version fixes:
  • Display of biohazard medals re difficulty level of completion next
    to disease type.
  • Fixed issue allowing gene unlocks to come via double clicking.
  • Unlocking cheat plague from Brutal/Mega Brutal.
  • Text fix to Eurozone news item.
  • Patient Who achievement fixed.
  • Bug reporting unlock of Necroa.
  • XML error on CDC news item.

Some people may have not had their Brutal and Mega Brutal progress stored in the last few days. Sorry about this - it is working properly now and it shouldn't happen again as we have made some fundamental improvements to the save structure of unlocks.

Will share news about the next update soon!

Change log for previous update can be found here: Evolution 2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Full Change log for update 0.5.6
Between some of the genes not seeming to work properly 100% of the time, genetic hardening/drug resistance/genetic reshuffling seeming to have piss-all effect, and less DNA points being granted overall I'm having trouble getting through Nano-Virus and BioWeapon on brutal.
06-03-2014, 11:47 AM
(06-03-2014 09:11 AM)Mister_D Wrote:  Between some of the genes not seeming to work properly 100% of the time, genetic hardening/drug resistance/genetic reshuffling seeming to have piss-all effect, and less DNA points being granted overall I'm having trouble getting through Nano-Virus and BioWeapon on brutal.

Will look into this!
06-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Question :
Did you change the way how to earn dna-points ?
I infected 100 % of the world population and killed about 50 % BUT only received 2 dna points ???
Therefore i have to watch the cure rise from 20 to 100 % unable to block or stop it Huh