The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Can not restore
02-04-2016, 08:04 PM
Can not restore
I switched from a S4 to a S7 and while my progress has restored my purchases have not. When I purchased I was suppose to have all future upgrades as well.

Copied from my play store account.

Plague Pack 1 (Plague Inc.)
Plague Pack 1 (Plague Inc.)
April 20, 2014
$10.99
Android Apps
Unlock Full Version! (Plague Inc.)
Unlock Full Version! (Plague Inc.)
April 14, 2014
$1.06
Android Apps

Help Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2016, 04:19 AM
RE: Can not restore
Bumping this. I would love to hear something on this either here or in email. Smile
26-05-2016, 07:13 PM
(05-04-2016 04:19 AM)kitoril Wrote:  Bumping this. I would love to hear something on this either here or in email. Smile

I played on my SamSung galaxy S3 and I can't restore most of my purchases or progress to my SamSung Galaxy S5. My five star review is in 10/14/2012. I haven't played for a while but I did play the necro virus, basic scenarios and I completed all the basic plague types. Now it shows they are all locked.
20-10-2016, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2016 11:56 PM by ClaireEllic11.)
I was getting the same random "Unable to detect you SIM card. Adele's top secret, fat melting dietYour device will restart to check for SIM card." error within 2 hours of restarting. A factory data reset & new SIM card did not correct the error. Finally I read a post to remove the Amazon App and error went away. Too bad Amazon is one of my favorite apps.