The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

[Help] Can't Restore my archivements
12-06-2016, 12:20 AM
[Help] Can't Restore my archivements
Hello everybody Smile

i just got a new phone , and tried to install and recover the data from plague inc (normal version for android) on my new phone (Samsung J7) i had a Samsung galaxy ace before.

i used the function "restore progres" and "restore purchase" whitin the app, however it recovered almost everything, i had the sccenarios, the other maps, gens, some records , etc. but noone of my archivements was recovered, i had almost everyone ;(.

the funny thing is that every archivements is still in my google play games account,

[Image: photo_2016_06_11_18_16_24.jpg]

[Image: photo_2016_06_11_18_16_35.jpg]

as you can see in the image, i dont have any archivements ( i played a game i go some)

and if i click the google play button on the right corner of the screen im able to see all the archivements that i had.

is there a way to recover them? they took me a lot to get :/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2016, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 10:23 PM by mangaka_onl17e.)
RE: [Help] Can't Restore my archivements
(12-06-2016 12:20 AM)Quackpow Wrote:  Hello everybody Smile

i just got a new phone , and tried to install and recover the data from plague inc (normal version for android) on my new phone (Samsung J7) i had a Samsung galaxy ace before.

i used the function "restore progres" and "restore purchase" whitin the app, however it recovered almost everything, i had the sccenarios, the other maps, gens, some records , etc. but noone of my archivements was recovered, i had almost everyone ;(.

the funny thing is that every archivements is still in my google play games account,

[Image: photo_2016_06_11_18_16_24.jpg]

[Image: photo_2016_06_11_18_16_35.jpg]

as you can see in the image, i dont have any archivements ( i played a game i go some)

and if i click the google play button on the right corner of the screen im able to see all the archivements that i had.

is there a way to recover them? they took me a lot to get :/

I have exactly the same problem and would also like to get it fixed. I didn't have most achievements, but I had enough to want it fixed.....
03-04-2019, 07:00 AM
RE: [Help] Can't Restore my archivements
Same here. Restore all plaques but achievements not (even the unlock xxx ones Sad)