The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague inc scenario creator idea
15-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Plague inc scenario creator idea
Hello! I recently posted a question on how to rename apes, because a Nazi zombie scenario used zombies! I found out, It was Necroa virus, I am wondering if in a future update, we can rename apes, and zombies, to things such as ghosts and noobs, as you could to custom win messages, and you could change their text, so instead of zoobreak, meteor, or a big giant fluffy unicorn ate a pizza, or anything Big Grin

If this is added thank you very much, and I'd like it to be added rather soon, because I am VERY impatient.

-Joshua
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Plague inc scenario creator idea
I visit this forum first time and inspire by this good stuff work. Incredible post keeps up posting such great information. There are things here that I didn't think some time as of late. Because of cool such a position, to the point that is to a great degree carefully taken, we will talk a huge amount of colleagues about it.
01-10-2018, 02:03 PM
It looks like the question is not yet answered. I hope TS has solved his concern already.
15-10-2018, 01:45 PM
(15-08-2016 07:08 PM)Awesomejosh12 Wrote:  Hello! I recently posted a question on how to rename apes, because a Nazi zombie scenario used zombies! I found out, It was Necroa virus, I am wondering if in a future update, we can rename apes, and zombies, to things such as ghosts and noobs, as you could to custom win messages, and you could change their text, so instead of zoobreak, meteor, or a big giant fluffy unicorn ate a pizza, or anything Big Grin

If this is added thank you very much, and I'd like it to be added rather soon, because I am VERY impatient.

-Joshua

Hey Eremus007 here, this is something I've been asking for for a long time myself.
Recently the devs replied to me saying that in order to do this (like they did in their board games scenario) you need an excessive amount of programming knowledge.
Along with that they added that if they were to implement this feature, they would like to make very easy to use for everybody. They are currently not trying to implement such a feature to the scenario creator, but they say they made a note on my interest in the feature.
We can both only hope that this wish will one day will come true.
It would be awesome.