The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Symptom Ideas for a Plague
14-11-2016, 09:46 PM
Symptom Ideas for a Plague
Firstly, I am new here so hello

Putting that aside, the reason I'm not keeping this to myself as I am preventing myself spending in any App game (including Plague Inc), and as scenarios cost in Ios, I cannot buy to unlock them.

Here is my idea (it's for Necroa virus/zombie theme scenarios but some can be other types)

Epidermal Combustion: Infected hosts' skin starts to ignite while infrequently bursting out infected tissue. Increases infectivity, but the host will start to decay.

Visions: Hosts start to encounter familiar voices in their head, which encourages the host to stop resisting and start to embrace the plague.

Pulse Detection: Hosts can now detect pulse rate from healthy humans, making it more easier to find prey.

Pulse Detection II: Hosts can now detect whether the prey is deceased, and will proceed on to find other prey. Preserves integrity of prey and increases chance of victims reanimating.

Clothing: Hosts start to wear clothes of human prey, lowering detection. Reduces cure research speed, and increasing infectivity.

Corrosive Saliva: Infected now spit acidic saliva which is able to penetrate thin metallic structures, increasing infectivity and lethality

Vehicles: Hosts can recall how to operate vehicles, however operates it very clumsily. Severely increases infectivity while reducing detection

Organ enlargement: Organs are now engorged, increasing the functionality of hosts who can move more efficiently, and are now stronger.

Vocal Degradation: Hosts speak basic language, unable to speak complex vocabulary. Reduces infectivity

Vocal Degradation II: Hosts are now unable to speak basic vocabulary. Reduces infectivity

Horde Organization: Hosts are able to communicate each other, planning attacks and working together to assault and consume humans. Significantly increases the integrity of hosts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply