The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Poll: am i doing something wrong
this is absolutley stupid
i am being stupid and the answer in front of my face
[Show Results]

still no unlocks
05-01-2017, 10:53 PM
still no unlocks
I have redownloaded the game several times and I still can not unlock anything at all, but at the end of completing the bacteria successfully it shows the message that virus unlocked and genes unlocked but they did not. PLEASE HELP ME!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: still no unlocks
Hi there TEDSsword. Sorry to hear that you're unable to progress currently. When people encounter this issue, it's often solved by deleting and re-installing the game, then verifying the integrity of the game cache, and finally making sure Steam Cloud Sync is turned on Smile

Thanks
12-01-2017, 12:07 PM
RE: still no unlocks
(12-01-2017 11:43 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  Hi there TEDSsword. Sorry to hear that you're unable to progress currently. When people encounter this issue, it's often solved by deleting and re-installing the game, then verifying the integrity of the game cache, and finally making sure Steam Cloud Sync is turned on Smile

Thanks
i have done all of those, so i do not know what to do next.