The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Not Another Zombie Game
07-10-2015, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 11:11 AM by AnimalM5ba.)
Not Another Zombie Game
Something I am missing?

Extremely hard to nail it on both casual and normal settings, i can get all the way up to rabies movie world sucsess, infect all the world. But when I start to kill. Cure increase rapid. Tried all sorts of tactics like slowly bringing up the symptoms one by one with no avail. Few times I have had pax-12 is a form of rabies, but usually when cure is at 95% or even when they are in process of curing already.

Can I get a clue? A higher difficulty setting?

Maybe I can start killing just before the world is entirely infected?

Note - not all of the guides are all that helpful. In fact they seem to spoil it and instruct you to take needless steps, I know this because I deliberately tried not to rely on them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Not Another Zombie Game
I could get the achievment second try with the rabies storyline except the last popup but the cure stopped
Casual difficulty, Yo spicy's guide
09-04-2019, 06:21 PM
Almost impossible on mobile Sad
15-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Why is it almost impossible on mobile? What's the biggest issue?
06-06-2020, 01:11 PM
Hey, I have played many zombie games when I was in 6th grade, Now looking for some cool games so that I can enjoy in this quarantine! Big Grin cause I bored working from home.