The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

What's wrong with my strategy?
30-07-2017, 08:31 PM
What's wrong with my strategy?
Actualy playing bacteria, easy or even casual mode, still losing. Playing on PC version
I previously played on Mobile and this strategy worked perfectly even in hard mode, even with virus

I usualy start with india or china because they are poor countries with many people on it
I devolve every symptom I get until I have every single person in the world infected
I usualy take about 5-7 minutes to get here
At this point I have 100-120 DNA to use and I evolve Every single symptom in the insomnia branch so research slows down, I also get anaemia, to slow research too
In mobile version this ALWAYS works
I played three PC version games with bacteria casual mode, just in case, no genes, no thing. I infect every person and evolve all those symptoms, for some reason I only get like 10-20 percent of lethality and research only takes like 2-3 minutes to erradicate me
I don't understand how can I lose on such a low difficulty doing this every single time, also at end game I have all genetic hardening and so so that's not the problem, I even get a genetic rearrangement or whatever it is called and anyway I get EXTERMINATED
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: What's wrong with my strategy?
I don't know why it doesn't work in PC, in casual.
How percentage of research/cure has it arrived on hard mobile mod?
Try to start in Saudi Arabia, that has a lot of arrivals in ship and planes.
Pick the Cough bracket, that has a lot of lethality (pneumonia, pulmonary fibrosis and total organic failure).
Remember to pick air and water transmission of level 2, cold and drug resistance level 2.
If the cure has high percentage, pick the coma and the paralysis.
If you have enough DNA points pick the genetic hardening first the lethal symptoms.
If you can't do it in brutal, pick some genes playing bacteria in casual mode.
21-10-2018, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2018 04:25 AM by Harmonold68.)
RE: What's wrong with my strategy?
OP, I have the exact same problem, only I *do* have it on mobile. You infect everyone, then immediately get the lethal symptoms, and everyone should die before the cure is made. I've done this on my girlfriends phone and my old tablet for years and it's always worked like that. But I got Plague on my new phone and suddenly everyone isn't infected anymore and all the hosts are killed.

Every time this has happened to me, the cure is no more than 10%. People just get healthy for no reason. After having all 7,124,543,433 people infected and for the first time evolving lethal syptoms. Then 18 million died, and the remaining 7 billion infected got healthy after less than 30 in game days. You're the first person I've found to have the same problem as me. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch or bug.