The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Anyone have any info why Ndemic won't fix restore?
23-12-2017, 01:00 AM
Anyone have any info why Ndemic won't fix restore?
Every time I switch devices, I lose my progress. Regardless of what I try, it never works. I can usually restore my purchases without help.

There's a plethora of people who've had the same issue for years. I've never been able to get an answer out of Ndemic. Has anyone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Anyone have any info why Ndemic won't fix restore?
(23-12-2017 01:00 AM)Phrayzu Wrote:  Every time I switch devices, I lose my progress. Regardless of what I try, it never works. I can usually restore my purchases without help.

There's a plethora of people who've had the same issue for years. I've never been able to get an answer out of Ndemic. Has anyone?

You are not the only one having this issue. I am literally playing this game and reachieving all my achievements third time because I reinstalled game twice. Xd

Still not fixed.
30-04-2018, 12:22 PM
There are a lot of different factors that can cause restore issues, so there's no one "fix" we can roll out, sadly. The best way to get restore to always work is this:

First, check you have enough space on your phone for your new data.
Second, check you have In-App purchases turned on and you are logged into your store ID for the device you are playing on. (Apple, Google Play, Steam etc.)
Third, make sure you are on a stable WiFi connection and sign out and back in to your store ID.
Finally, if none of that triggers a successful restore, try going through the process of buying an item, but after it redirects you to the App Store and before you confirm any purchase, go back to the game and try to restore again. You can always report restore issues to us if you think it's happening more often thank it should or not working properly and we will troubleshoot with you. Smile
19-03-2019, 08:44 AM
I have the same issue...
This issue is also when playing with multiple devices.

But with the latest Rebel Inc, save data seems to be perfectly synchronized when playing on multiple devices. (Purchase, High Scores, Progress, Achievements, even Settings!!)

Incidentally I reinstalled Rebel Inc, but it was perfectly restored.
I hope that Plague Inc, will handle save data as well as Rebel Inc.
03-04-2019, 07:02 AM
Similar issue here: achievements not restored although the rest is. This is especially bad as eg "unlock xx" is not active although it is unlocked (and I won't be able to unlock it again will I?)
04-04-2019, 01:21 PM
If the steps outlined above haven't helped, please get in touch here: https://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/1-support and we'll look into it and do some troubleshooting with you. Smile
07-04-2019, 11:50 AM
I did and basically got the same advice
No reply to my response so far

What is strange is that plaques are unlocked but not even the "finish tutorial" achievement. I could redo the others (although annoying) but how to do the tutorial again?
08-04-2019, 03:21 PM
Are you on Apple or Android?
09-04-2019, 07:15 AM
Android 9 on a Sony
11-04-2019, 02:07 PM
I'm really sorry you're having this issue. It is likely caused by a Miniclip server problem so I'm afraid the best advice I can give right now is to send another email through the link provided with as much information as possible so it can get brought to Miniclip's attention.