The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

HELP! My Unpublished Scenarios has been lost!
27-03-2018, 07:21 AM
Skull HELP! My Unpublished Scenarios has been lost!
The Scenario Creator has been Uninstalled by my Dad... Unfortunately, I didn't create a Backup or even Logged into the Scenario Creator. I'm almost done making my First Scenario but it was ruined by my own Father and I can't make another one because my Head hurts for thinking and creating + this incident caused of my Dad...

How to Recover them? Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2018, 03:18 PM
RE: HELP! My Unpublished Scenarios has been lost!
You can re-install the game in Steam, which comes with the Scenario Creator, and your files should still be available.

Let us know how you get on with this Smile
04-04-2018, 03:20 PM
RE: HELP! My Unpublished Scenarios has been lost!
(28-03-2018 03:18 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  You can re-install the game in Steam, which comes with the Scenario Creator, and your files should still be available.

Let us know how you get on with this Smile

I'll try, Because sometimes my Steam Cloud are not synchronized with the Local Saves on my PC.

(You know, My place are not faster than the others with the average speed of 460 kb/s.)

But thanks, I hope it was synced before the incident happened. (Otherwise I will start over or Will gonna make a new scenario after I get enough rest from these days)