The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Suggestions
05-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Suggestions
Below are some suggestions that I have for the game:

1. Maybe add an event where when a certain number of remaining uninfected is reached, the survivors flee to Antarctica and it becomes incredibly hard to infect them.
2. Maybe add attempts by the various governments to slow the plague by nuclear weapons, fires, etc.

Looking forward to the full game![/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 08:36 PM by GoldenAf6d.)
RE: Suggestions
Nice ideas! In the worm, they do have town bombings and such, but it would add a little more difficulty if they did it in all pathogen types Wink. The Antarctica one is a bit far fetched, but humans do what they do in dire times.

Now, not to seem pushy, mean, or anything like it, but try to search the forums before making a new one, we have a long standing suggestion fourm (Found here: http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthread.php?tid=13 ), it helps keep the forum clean and simple to use Big Grin. But your ideas are always appreciated Wink
05-03-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Suggestions
(05-03-2014 06:47 PM)Arterro Wrote:  Below are some suggestions that I have for the game:

1. Maybe add an event where when a certain number of remaining uninfected is reached, the survivors flee to Antarctica and it becomes incredibly hard to infect them.
2. Maybe add attempts by the various governments to slow the plague by nuclear weapons, fires, etc.

Looking forward to the full game![/font]

1. Doesn't make sense. What are they doing there, waiting to starve? You can't live there without continuous external support for long. One possibility would be a research team that tries to continue working on a vaccine if all/most countries broke down... but that might be unfair for the player - how to reach the poles? You can't, so you would lose most likely if that happens.

2. Isn't that already in the game? I do get the message quite often that government X bombs infected areas. I haven't checked this, but I am quite certain that, after this event, the number of infected in that country goes down quite a bit.