The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Help translate Plague Inc: Evolved!
10-03-2014, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 08:54 PM by NdemicMa097.)
RE: Help translate Plague Inc: Evolved!
(07-03-2014 09:21 PM)PAX-1 Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 06:42 PM)NdemicT Wrote:  The more casual way sounds good (you will be glad to hear!). Thanks a lot for the time you have put in!

You're welcome!
I did it more casual for ingame stuff but kept it formal for official crap like privacy policy, credits and all that. I noticed all the others did the same.

I wonder, will you make a new languages available once a language is done? When that happens, will we still be able to correct some things? I am sure a lot of hick ups will appear, cause in some cases it was a guessing game in what context a term was used and since German is a hell of a crazy language, there might be some things that need to be fixed/adjusted.
Something I gladly volunteer for again of course...

Once we are happy with the amount of voting that has taken place, we will go through a proofreading process. Following that, we will add it to the game. There will be opportunity to make changes after this, however it isn't ideal.

If you ever have doubts about context, please raise it as an issue in the comments section. It will raise it to my attention and I can go and seek out from the tech guys exactly where the string will pop up in the game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help translate Plague Inc: Evolved! - NdemicTom - 10-03-2014 05:02 PM