The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Speedrun difficulty level
05-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Biohazard Speedrun difficulty level
Hello,

as far as I know difficulty on speed runs should be casual but in reality it is set to normal which makes them much more difficult. Is this a bug?

Thank you for response.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Speedrun difficulty level
Speed runs are supposed to be set to normal difficulty, so they are supposed to be that difficult. Keep trying!

There's some good guides here if you're really struggling. Wink
11-06-2018, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2018 08:50 AM by Scorpidc7.)
RE: Speedrun difficulty level
(07-06-2018 11:52 AM)NdemicVikk Wrote:  Speed runs are supposed to be set to normal difficulty, so they are supposed to be that difficult. Keep trying!

There's some good guides here if you're really struggling. Wink

I am pretty sure I saw somewhere question questioning speedrun difficulty and Ndemic staff answered that its supposed to be casual so I was curious.

I found it, here it is.

(26-08-2015 10:38 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 11:58 AM)kon Wrote:  Whats the difficulty in speed runs?

Difficulty is casual for speed runs.

We are really interested to see how low you guys can go, keep posting!

I am struggling with getting 5 bios on simian flu and shadow plague Undecided I have done everything else in the game (except new bugged scenarios).

Thanx for answer!