The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Replayability - What keeps bringing you back to a game?
08-03-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Replayability - What keeps bringing you back to a game?
Definitely ranking systems, which is something I am highly anticipating for Plague Inc: Evolved competitive play. If Plague could have a ranking system I don't know what I'd do with myself... it would be too amazing. Cooperative play is cool too but competitive and cooperative ranks should be separate in my opinion Smile

I also love being able to unlock new content, which would be cool to have as well, maybe you could even try incorporating it with ranks somehow? Big Grin

The final most influential thing that keeps me coming back to games is community content. Integrating the Steam Workshop would make a big difference for Plague, something I personally can't wait to see.

It would also be really cool to see a story line for Plague I think, it would definitely make single player in this game a bit more immersive Smile

Everything else for me (high scores, beating friends) doesn't matter all too much to me, but it's always nice to have Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replayability - What keeps bringing you back to a game? - Buddhano - 08-03-2014 12:17 AM