The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Boats and Planes
07-03-2014, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 05:21 PM by FireCo192.)
Plague Inc Boats and Planes
I've played a few games on PC and I've finshed the IOS game.
But what really confuses me is that boats and planes are WAY to big.
Look for yourself, if you see a boat close to land, you see that it is REALLY big. Fully zoomed in you can see that one boat is nearly the same length as the width of the UK.

And if I made any grammar mistakes, I'm sorry. I'm not English
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Boats and Planes
Uhm... are...are you serious?
07-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Well maybe then the zoom function of the game would make some sense.. but I guess even then you'd still have to search them with a magnifying glass if this game had the right scale Big Grin
07-03-2014, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 11:15 PM by FireCo192.)
Guess it was a little bit TOO realistic, huh?
But it would be awesome if it was an option.
08-03-2014, 12:30 AM
I could see how it would be nice for those realism-junkies out there, but it would be kind of hard to track where your infection is going in my opinion Tongue
10-03-2014, 12:09 AM
About the realism.... I think te boats and the planes make longs routes. EXAMPLE: Central America to Japan. If the is possible, may the boats and planes can use the "not visible" route. It will make the infection spread faster