The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Mutation 8 features added to PIE
16-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Mutation 8 features added to PIE
Hi everybody. Recently, I learned that in April mutation 8 will be released for the mobile version. I noticed that two of the new features are that you can use cheats on any plague type and that there will be three new cheat modes. Are there any plans to bring this to PIE soon? Thanks! Sorry for the bad English.Cool

http://www.androidcentral.com/plague-inc...next-month
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Mutation 8 features added to PIE
(16-03-2014 10:12 PM)Jose2 Wrote:  Hi everybody. Recently, I learned that in April mutation 8 will be released for the mobile version. I noticed that two of the new features are that you can use cheats on any plague type and that there will be three new cheat modes. Are there any plans to bring this to PIE soon? Thanks! Sorry for the bad English.Cool

http://www.androidcentral.com/plague-inc...next-month

No need to worry, It'll most likely come before phone, if not at the same time Wink
17-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Yep - we have been careful to design Plague Inc: Evolved in such a way that updates to Plague Inc. should follow through shortly after on Plague Inc: Evolved. You'll notice we already have Mega-Brutal on PC, so do aim to follow this up with the cheat modes too.
17-03-2014, 11:33 AM
I will love to use cheat modes on the Neurax and Necroa virus. Although right now my favorite plague type is just the simple Virus.

Darwinism + Viral Instability, a bunch of Transmissions and some other key Abilities led me to my fastest win ever on Brutal. 654 days. (havent been playing long)
07-04-2014, 05:50 PM
This makes me cry....when is the mobile version being released? Shouldn't it be earlier then the PC version?
07-04-2014, 06:10 PM
(17-03-2014 11:33 AM)Sabra Wrote:  I will love to use cheat modes on the Neurax and Necroa virus. Although right now my favorite plague type is just the simple Virus.

Darwinism + Viral Instability, a bunch of Transmissions and some other key Abilities led me to my fastest win ever on Brutal. 654 days. (havent been playing long)

Mega-Brutal isn't any harder than casual as long as you have the right genes... the cheat modes just seem dumb to me. As long as you have (depending on your pathogen type) Metabolic Jump / Catalytic Switch + Aquacyte + Genetic Mimic + Sympto-stasis + Extremophile / Xerophile, and you start in Saudi Arabia, you can beat it with any pathogen type.
08-04-2014, 10:06 AM
(07-04-2014 05:50 PM)Jeste Wrote:  This makes me cry....when is the mobile version being released? Shouldn't it be earlier then the PC version?

What's making you cry?!? Mobile update should be out in the next couple of weeks.
08-04-2014, 03:50 PM
*cries* I've been waiting since I heard about it...weeks already, getting impatient since the first...