The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Necroa virus ideas
08-03-2014, 07:40 AM
Lightbulb Necroa virus ideas
Here are some ideas to help make the Necroa Virus more epic!

1- Remember the Necroa virus in Plague Inc? When it showed the head of a human turn into a zombie after evolving your disease? Now make it show the whole body of the human turning into a zombie. Example: If you evolve an symptom that makes zombies stronger, the zombies body will turn red, meaning its powerful.

2-If you have the horde ability. You should be able to stop an plane by targeting it. Example:If the zombie horde reaches the plane, the plane will explode and the zombies die.

3- Add blue particles in the place where Z-com makes their base. So whenever zombies attack, some blue particles disappear.

4- Make Z-com have boats! A bit slower than planes.

5- Add a new ability which stops zombies from decaying in sun.

6- If there are civilians in a country. It will show green particles. Zombies will do the similar thing like No 3.

These are the ideas i've got! I hope you don't feel so tired after the work! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2014, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 12:17 PM by FireCo192.)
RE: Necroa virus ideas
All these ideas are awesome!
but how about 2. How do you think zombies can reach a plane? A boat would make more sense.
But to do that you would have to unlock some kind of ability to do that.

And your zombies have to be very fast to catch one of them.

I still like all your ideas though.
24-03-2014, 11:32 AM
(08-03-2014 12:16 PM)FireCor Wrote:  All these ideas are awesome!
but how about 2. How do you think zombies can reach a plane? A boat would make more sense.
But to do that you would have to unlock some kind of ability to do that.

And your zombies have to be very fast to catch one of them.

I still like all your ideas though.

Zombie Birds Smile
24-03-2014, 02:35 PM
I only wanna see the necroa status in 3D. Like Neurax worm. I mean the head in Plague Inc turning into a zombie but in HD or 3D!!!, Damn I cant wait...
24-03-2014, 09:22 PM
I agree with Abetus, though they said 3d is less likely, but the HD... ohhh mannn that's gonna give another level of "Oh my god... I love it!"