The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

What I reccomend
18-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Plague Inc What I reccomend
Once you can create your own scenarios, I HIGHLY reccomend a fully customizable scenario. Change the names of the countries, replace the countries, fully customizable transmissions, symptoms and abilities, decide how many people are infected and dead before the game begins..... Everything. If it's our own scenario, we can decide what we want to do with it *but of course, keep it so that you gotta kill humanity with a disease, not help it*. It could be on another universe, just... Everything. HIGHLY reccomending this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: What I reccomend
(18-03-2014 05:29 PM)1archerh Wrote:  Once you can create your own scenarios, I HIGHLY reccomend a fully customizable scenario. Change the names of the countries, replace the countries, fully customizable transmissions, symptoms and abilities, decide how many people are infected and dead before the game begins..... Everything. If it's our own scenario, we can decide what we want to do with it *but of course, keep it so that you gotta kill humanity with a disease, not help it*. It could be on another universe, just... Everything. HIGHLY reccomending this.

Yeah,It would be cool...I would play Nurgle against some Space Marines)
18-03-2014, 07:42 PM
(18-03-2014 05:29 PM)1archerh Wrote:  Once you can create your own scenarios, I HIGHLY reccomend a fully customizable scenario. Change the names of the countries, replace the countries, fully customizable transmissions, symptoms and abilities, decide how many people are infected and dead before the game begins..... Everything. If it's our own scenario, we can decide what we want to do with it *but of course, keep it so that you gotta kill humanity with a disease, not help it*. It could be on another universe, just... Everything. HIGHLY reccomending this.

I guess i would be very tough for the devs to do this but i would totally love the freedom to customize the world. Big Grin
18-03-2014, 07:53 PM

it would be so nice !
18-03-2014, 09:06 PM
They said something about this before, they said it would be hard to do, but they would try to allow it (after full i think they said) about maps, and the custom traits/was to evolve could be a given with stuff like the plague in the normal scenarios. But yes, this is one thing i support Big Grin