The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague Inc: Evolved - Necroa Virus Theme
20-03-2014, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 11:29 PM by Abetuc6e.)
Plague Inc Plague Inc: Evolved - Necroa Virus Theme
This is a fanmade Necroa Virus theme for Plague Inc: Evolved. I tried compose a song with a "Necroa atmosphere", sad, lonely, and destructive. The duration is 3:41 mins after the first loop. Enjoy and comments are apreciated Smile. If you think that this song is not a good theme for Plague Inc: Evolved, you should play with this music as background. Highly recomended.

Im graphic designer too and I translated arround 80% of Plague Inc: Evolved into spanish. So as you can see I am a big fan Heart Smile.

If Ndemic Creations need more songs or something (FX effects too), I would love compose lot of new "apocalyptic" themes for upcoming diseases.

Composer: Álvaro Ródenas Fernández (Abetus)

----------------

Download link coming soon here.

Thanks to Ndemic Creations to make Plague Inc: Evolved
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Plague Inc: Evolved - Necroa Virus Theme
This is a wonderful theme, I love it! Heart
But there's one thing that bothers me with this theme and with the other themes in Plague Inc.
At first, they should sound peaceful (in your piece this is accomplished with the gentle piano melody)
But then, they should become more...violent and desperate.
When mankind discovers the plague they should become more and more dramatic. One country after another gets infected etc. And in the end, where humans are near extinction, the themes should become weaker, quieter and then silent. Smile

(English is not my mother tongue, please don't punch me for mistakes Tongue)
20-03-2014, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2014 02:25 PM by LiquidBa38c.)
wow, I love it! great job. Smile
In my opinion this would also fit for the main screens or as base for the standard plagues.

And I really like Pandemico's idea about adjusting the music to the current game progress.
Infecting a certain percentage of humankind would trigger the music to get more aggressive and killing a certain percentage would make it quieter and calmer.
20-03-2014, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2014 02:26 PM by Abetuc6e.)
I was inspired in Neurax worm theme. Is more or less the same. I mean, first peaceful and after the loop, more agressive but ALWAYS with the feeling of a desolate world (as you can listen). Anyway, I invite you play Plague Inc with my song Smile, just for test.

Thanks for listen it. And yes, my song could be the main theme in the menu screen or in the plage selector screen. I just made it for fun ^^.
20-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Good work man! Sounds like it could fit right in with the rest of the game. Sadly, i don't see them adding it, but they should Big Grin, more music would be wonderful and add a bit more atmosphere. Actually, you should post this (more music) in suggestions with a link, more music would be epic!

Side-note: thanks for helping with Spanish, I'm kinda not the best, but i sure as well tried my hardest :3
21-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Thanks to everyone!, I would love read a opinion of one of the guys from Ndemic Creations xD.

Nevermind, if they want I could compose a "Menu Screen Theme" Smile
22-03-2014, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2014 04:21 PM by RPg256.)
So... I think this theme is not good for Necroa virus. But she is a good for Necroa worm!
P.S. Sorry, my English is not well(
27-03-2014, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 02:27 PM by Abetuc6e.)
Im composing the "Digital Virus Theme" with digital and computer FX (sometimes between the song) as atmosphere. I will try upload it today. Thanks everyone! Smile
27-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Really cool, I must say. It should be added to game Smile
27-03-2014, 09:20 PM
ahha thanks a lot Smile