The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Translate Plague Inc: Evolved
22-08-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved - NEW LANGUAGES ADDED
(22-08-2014 12:22 AM)Sticken Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 05:54 PM)Abetu Wrote:  Spanish version 100% translated and verified Smile

Means that is fully correct? I found another mistakes in neurax worm plague, apart from what I said before. Did you take a look about this?
No, I mean the Scenario Editor part. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2014, 09:52 PM
American English? Not really a different language, but the reason I am thinking of this is because in The United States of America we think it is weird for some of the words. For example Tumour should be Tumor and the like. This should help people in America. Not major edits and should pretty simple.
01-09-2014, 12:32 PM
(21-08-2014 05:48 PM)Docteu Wrote:  Glad to hear that, camper Smile However, I think "simian flu" is translatable! Find the scientific adjective relative to apes in serbian, maybe?
hmm..........count that im 11 but.. im not into science.Only thing i know is monkey (majmun) but apes, i dont know HuhDodgyAngel:BlushConfusedDodgyExclamationHuhIdea
02-09-2014, 05:35 AM
(01-09-2014 12:32 PM)camper2 Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 05:48 PM)Docteu Wrote:  Glad to hear that, camper Smile However, I think "simian flu" is translatable! Find the scientific adjective relative to apes in serbian, maybe?
hmm..........count that im 11 but.. im not into science.Only thing i know is monkey (majmun) but apes, i dont know HuhDodgyAngel:BlushConfusedDodgyExclamationHuhIdea

so, make it ''monkey flue'' majmun flue or something..
07-09-2014, 08:00 PM
or gorrila?
13-09-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm almost done with the french validation !
I'm a little late because i found a job last month, and because a french translator has added A LOT of wrong translations, but the end is near so it's ok.
13-09-2014, 06:04 PM
(13-09-2014 04:00 PM)reader1 Wrote:  I'm almost done with the french validation !
I'm a little late because i found a job last month, and because a french translator has added A LOT of wrong translations, but the end is near so it's ok.

I know what you feel bro...
23-09-2014, 09:55 PM
I found a mistake in spanish version. Tryied to find it on the translation website but can't find it.

It's a string bug. When a country shuts down borders it says "%" instead of the "%STRING-OF-DISEASE-NAME".

Would appreciate if someone can tell me where that phrase is (searched and didn't find it).

Thanks!Big Grin
29-10-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved
People just one question why do we have a Portuguese Translation (Portugal) that is the same has the Brazilian Portuguese one? I can do the translation to Portuguese (Portugal) if you want, because even though the languages are similar, they have some diferences. Smile
07-11-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Translate Plague Inc: Evolved
Please add Vietnamese to translate list! I'm very honour to translate it. Please!
Thank you very much for good game!