The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
Send us your city images! UPDATE: COMPLETE!
04-04-2014, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 03:06 AM by Armored Warf87.)
RE: Do you have a city cam image that we can use in the game?
First of all, awesome game, Ndemic Creations! It looks like the Pictures are really flowing!

For the effects of this thread, I will only be able to provide images for The Caribbean.

I live in Puerto Rico (In the urban part of it), and since it has its urban and rural parts, I was wondering if I could only use iconic parts of Puerto Rico since they are the ones in which are most probable to be populated/occupied, or I'm also allowed to provide with you pictures of the cities around Puerto Rico (Caribbean) that meet with the requirements?

Sadly, I cannot provide pictures of Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic nor Jamaica without using Google Images, because my budget does not allow me for cross-island travel. Therefore, I will focus on Puerto Rico only. In which I will take the pictures.

I should be able to have something worth posting here within the next few days if I ever get the opportunity!
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Send us your city images! - PiekarzPL - 27-03-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Send us your city images! - NdemicTom - 27-03-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Send us your city images! - Abetus - 27-03-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Do you have a city cam image that we can use in the game? - Armored Warlord - 04-04-2014 03:05 AM