The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Nuclear Retaliation
29-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Information Nuclear Retaliation
Why only USA->RUSSIA USA->CHINA
Why not USA->RUSSIA USA->CHINA RUSSIA->USA CHINA->USA Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2014, 06:22 AM
RE: Nuclear Retaliation
Impossible.At about twenty years ago,more or less,our Chinese leaders claimed that we wouldn't use nuclear weapons without being used.(Or just because the programmers are lazy:-P)
30-03-2014, 04:57 PM
(30-03-2014 06:22 AM)Bao Mar Wrote:  Impossible.At about twenty years ago,more or less,our Chinese leaders claimed that we wouldn't use nuclear weapons without being used.(Or just because the programmers are lazy:-P)

And Russia?Right now they have even more nukes than the USA(no wonder they want Alaska back).
31-03-2014, 09:11 PM
It's not like the quantity of nuclear weapons matters, if it only takes a few to annihilate a country who cares if one country has 100 and another has 10,000
01-04-2014, 07:08 AM
(31-03-2014 09:11 PM)Trigg Wrote:  It's not like the quantity of nuclear weapons matters, if it only takes a few to annihilate a country who cares if one country has 100 and another has 10,000

I mean that its not fare-Americans can bomb other countries,and these countries can't answer....I am a russo-ukrainian patriot,and i don't like my country being bombed without answering with our bombs...Add a ability to launch for the Russia and China
01-04-2014, 10:49 PM
The story behind the nukes is that America went insane and elected Palin to be president after the past one fell ill. After that, America was still insane and voted to bomb Rusia/China out of fear from the plague. They might need to do research to do it, but I'm sure they could try to do the same in other countries.
07-04-2014, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 07:31 PM by Jeste23e.)
(30-03-2014 04:57 PM)tau199 Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 06:22 AM)Bao Mar Wrote:  Impossible.At about twenty years ago,more or less,our Chinese leaders claimed that we wouldn't use nuclear weapons without being used.(Or just because the programmers are lazy:-P)

And Russia?Right now they have even more nukes than the USA(no wonder they want Alaska back).

Russia never owned Alaska....the US bought it off of canada......

Edit: never mind, just brushed up on my history....