The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

I Hate Greenland
30-03-2014, 01:22 PM
I Hate Greenland
Hi everybody !

I guess i'm not alone, but since i play this game i hate Greenland ! If i could, i would nuke every damn rock in this country.
Can somebody explain me how a country with 50k people inside can save the world ?
And how the hell a fully infected Russia can send non-infected ships to Greenland ? Are they Skynet-controlled ships ?

I really enjoy this game, but Greenland is terrible. I mean, yeah the world could maybe be saved by the North Pole population, which is full of scientists and is a very isolated country, but not by Greenland.

So if someone could do something with this (or maybe add a funny option "nuke every damn rock in Greenland" for the neurax worm to avenge my poor Fungus)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2014, 01:40 PM
RE: I Hate Greenland
Greenland and Madagascar my friend. Everybody hate these countries xD. Only Russia can infect by ship Greenland. I think this is bad, more countries should send ships there. The best would be random ships and airplanes every country to other countries. totally random.
30-03-2014, 02:18 PM
My fungus just killed all his host and died. Because Angola have 0 spread rate WTF !!! Like Angola is a very healthy country ?
30-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Hey there Reader i know your problem with these countries. you can play again and again and make learning by doing or you can get a little guide if you want. but at least you must play it in the way you like it. anyway if you want a little guide i leave a link here

Link: http://www.plaguetips.com/2012/06/how-to...level.html

CU

-Flendermann
30-03-2014, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2014 04:34 PM by reader1ffe.)
My problem is different Flenderman, before the second update i'had have completed all games mode on brutal (except necro wich wasn't released ).
But the update "killed" my progress, and the game turn out to be harder after.
I beated Funguns on brutal 5 min ago, and now the last plague missing are Necro and Nano Virus

EDIT : I'm trying with the nano virus on brutal, guess wich country just survived ? Greenland ! Every human on earth is dead, birds contamined Greenland but the 4 infected stay here for two weeks and it's over !

EDIT 2 : I finally beated it ! I just tried unlimeted plague cheat, it's funny but not really entertaining.
03-04-2014, 05:18 AM
Not a big deal^%^
1. Drug immunity
2. Cold immunity
3. Air|Water Combo spreading
4. Some symptoms to reach infectivity >50%.

Issue solved. The best shot is keeping all the spreading special traits for the midgame and when got all these New Zealand, Madagascar and Greenland in the shortest time.
03-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Why not use the spore abilities?
Don't you know that the basic infectivity of Fungus is 1/10000 of the other ones?
This'll cause it that a fully infected Russia send non-infected ships to Greenland……
03-04-2014, 06:57 PM
(03-04-2014 03:49 PM)Bao Mar Wrote:  Why not use the spore abilities?
Don't you know that the basic infectivity of Fungus is 1/10000 of the other ones?
This'll cause it that a fully infected Russia send non-infected ships to Greenland……

My problem was that a FULLY infected Russia was able to send non-infected ships to Greenland. I have beated this a week ago now.
04-04-2014, 05:38 AM
(03-04-2014 06:57 PM)reader1 Wrote:  

My problem was that a FULLY infected Russia was able to send non-infected ships to Greenland. I have beated this a week ago now.

If your fungus is unable to spread via water, all the ships running from the infested land will be clear.
04-04-2014, 08:00 AM
(04-04-2014 05:38 AM)MECT_HE Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 06:57 PM)reader1 Wrote:  

If your fungus is unable to spread via water, all the ships running from the infested land will be clear.

I always turn my diseases able to spread via water and air on full level