The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Poll: Do you agree?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Awesome idea!
30-03-2014, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2014 07:08 PM by Cam06088.)
Awesome idea!
Hi guys I have an idea that I want your feedback on. Here it is!

So the idea is to make anti viruses for each plague that are playable and once you play all plagues and antiviruses, you get regen mode which lets you kill off the human race and make an antivirus for the new species.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2014, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2014 06:52 PM by Cam06088.)
RE: Awesome idea!
Come on guys I need opinionated replies... Otherwise what's the point of this thread?

(30-03-2014 06:50 PM)Cam062 Wrote:  Come on guys I need opinionated replies... Otherwise what's the point of this thread?

I also want honest replies, which means no hating just to hate or liking just to like, I need a reason.
30-03-2014, 07:01 PM
I will have to say no to this one.
There will most likely be a 'Cure' mode in the future, but most likely this will be for Multiplayer at first.
What goes for the Godmode, I know it is not the exact same thing as what you implied as an idea, but there are Cheatplagues aswell, which are already a Godmode on their own. You are thinking way too much into a different genre of strategy gaming here, and I am affraid such a thing as this would not fit into the game.

~Hollow.
30-03-2014, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2014 07:07 PM by Cam06088.)
(30-03-2014 07:01 PM)Hollo Wrote:  I will have to say no to this one.
There will most likely be a 'Cure' mode in the future, but most likely this will be for Multiplayer at first.
What goes for the Godmode, I know it is not the exact same thing as what you implied as an idea, but there are Cheatplagues aswell, which are already a Godmode on their own. You are thinking way too much into a different genre of strategy gaming here, and I am affraid such a thing as this would not fit into the game.

~Hollow.

You mean like spore or something? You can edit the idea a bit so it can work and I'll see what I can do to the idea.

(30-03-2014 07:06 PM)Cam062 Wrote:  

~Hollow.

You mean like spore or something? You can edit the idea a bit so it can work and I'll see what I can do to the idea.

Ill reword the god mode part
30-03-2014, 07:10 PM

~Hollow.

~Hollow.

Yo. I'm not a dev. Tongue
Just stating my personal opinion to the facts.

~Hollow.
30-03-2014, 07:13 PM
(30-03-2014 07:10 PM)Hollo Wrote:  

~Hollow.

~Hollow.

Yo. I'm not a dev. Tongue
Just stating my personal opinion to the facts.

~Hollow.

I know. I just reworded the god mode part. I just need help editing the idea.