The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Save game progress
01-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Save game progress
Hello,
I have purchased the early access version of Plague Inc with Steam. I am playing on windows 7 (64 bits) when I want to save my game progress, I can see that the picture that show the world map (in the right panel) is blank and my game progress is not well saved. It is a bug?
Thanks for your help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 10:42 PM by GoldenAf6d.)
RE: Save game progress
This could as well be a bug. But i have Win7 64 and this has never happened to me, not even in latest/beta builds. So could it that your save is corrupted? have you tried making another save to see if that works, or is it all saves?
02-04-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Save game progress
(01-04-2014 10:42 PM)GoldenA Wrote:  This could as well be a bug. But i have Win7 64 and this has never happened to me, not even in latest/beta builds. So could it that your save is corrupted? have you tried making another save to see if that works, or is it all saves?
Thanks for your response. Yes I have tried to save my game progression several times without success. All my savegames were corrupted.
Stephane