The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Proposal for the game
15-04-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Proposal for the game
(15-04-2014 11:35 AM)ThzuN Wrote:  I paid 14€ for the Early Access Version, because your game is really cool. But I thought the whole current & future content will be included, but now you want to add an Ingame-Shop?? What's next, each new plague 10€, extra paying to have custom scenarios? I'm really disappointed Sad.

No in-game shop at all on PC! There are, and will not be, any IAPs in the PC version of the game. I believe the IAP idea was with regards to mobile Smile
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2014, 03:06 PM
(15-04-2014 02:11 PM)NdemicMa Wrote:  No in-game shop at all on PC! There are, and will not be, any IAPs in the PC version of the game. I believe the IAP idea was with regards to mobile Smile

And, to defend the IAP, they are A: largely unneeded, most of the content will unlock itself B: cheap enough considering the content added and C: certainly better then the plague inc rip off known as pandemic's choice in IAP.
Find all posts by this user
02-05-2014, 11:28 AM
(15-04-2014 02:11 PM)NdemicMa Wrote:  No in-game shop at all on PC! There are, and will not be, any IAPs in the PC version of the game.
Thx. Would be kind.
02-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Wow, a few hours after my thanks the first DLC (Soundtrack) was released and we have to pay for it. I'm stupid that I believed you Sad.