The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Proposal for the game
06-04-2014, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 01:30 AM by Roma26a.)
Proposal for the game
The idea is that after the treatment is over there is no end game.
For example, if the disease is cured, the human population begins to expand its. The virus will mutate and start all over again and the new.

I think you will understand me. I very badly know English
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: Proposal for the game
I don't think this would be a great idea, but if it dose get a cure you can reshuffle to get the cure down but infinite games.... they won't work well
08-04-2014, 02:46 PM
This would take forever
08-04-2014, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 03:29 PM by Jeste23e.)
I kinda think that's his point.....maybe if like the pandemic game they allowed you to continue again...it's an IAP in that game...Plague could include it as a buy in feature....Can't say I'd actually want it, since my games are all about speed, but they might make a few bucks selling a new feature newbs would like.

Edit: typo fix.
10-04-2014, 07:57 PM
How would that work with the Neurax Worm, if you enslave the world?
11-04-2014, 04:49 PM
(10-04-2014 07:57 PM)Morpheu Wrote:  How would that work with the Neurax Worm, if you enslave the world?

You'd win? This feature would be like a continue if you failed.....I think...
11-04-2014, 06:29 PM
You know what I just realised how stupid that question was... -_-
11-04-2014, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 07:13 PM by Jeste23e.)
Lol...happens to the best of us...

Ever wonder what Einstein said to feel dumb someday? Or hell, Stephen hawking saying something dumb would be hilarious!

Edit:autocorrect doesn't like hell....
15-04-2014, 09:49 AM
(08-04-2014 03:29 PM)Jeste Wrote:  I kinda think that's his point.....maybe if like the pandemic game they allowed you to continue again...it's an IAP in that game...Plague could include it as a buy in feature....Can't say I'd actually want it, since my games are all about speed, but they might make a few bucks selling a new feature newbs would like.

Edit: typo fix.

Nice idea - we do try to be very careful about our IAPs though! We really wouldn't want Plague Inc. to be pay-to-win. Casual mode is for the newer players - personally I'd rather players learn the game mechanics by playing it and then winning, than paying for an extra life or something similar. But if they want to buy the disease types on mobile without playing - that's cool too! Smile
15-04-2014, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 11:39 AM by ThzuN3ff.)
Thumbs Down RE: Proposal for the game
I paid 14€ for the Early Access Version, because your game is really cool. But I thought the whole current & future content will be included, but now you want to add an Ingame-Shop?? What's next, each new plague 10€, extra paying to have custom scenarios? I'm really disappointed Sad.