The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Some cool stuff
11-03-2014, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 11:25 AM by tau19182.)
Some cool stuff
Hellow,I would like to tell you,what would be cool,if in-game

1.Day/Night change,like in Universe Pandemic parody.
2.A new transmition line-"earth-ports"-Automobile magistrals/railroads-much quicken earth transmission+makes the map "not so empty-looking")
3.New Special Plague-Computer Virus
1)You start from Patient-zero hackers PC,and spread to other PC-s
2)You infiltrate some cool PC-s,like Pentagon computer,Cremlin computer etc
3)You drag rocket bubbles and destroy the world+explode reactors
4.A in-game Plague Encyclopaedia-unlock all the Secret Lore Pages by playing.

P.c. sorry for the bad english,but I am from Ukraine.....
P.p.c i have created a new thread,dedicated to the Digital Virus ideas-please visit it)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Some cool stuff
1. No, because of the gamespeed it would make the screen flash too much which is also unhealthy and could cause Epilepsy. (Which would be a great new symptom in-game btw, next to just Seizures.)
2. [Image: Teracyte.png]
3. This idea has already been made by someone else in this topic: http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthread.php?tid=20
4. Good idea. I'd love to see this in-game too.

~Hollow.
12-03-2014, 01:49 AM
I gotta agree with Hollow with the day/night cycles, they would be too quick Tongue And yeah as Hollow said we already have land transmission, but I do like the Computer Virus idea even though it's been suggested, but I still feel throughout the forums it still needs some refinement. As for the encyclopedia idea, I think that would be a fantastic addition to the game. +1
12-03-2014, 02:05 AM
I love the lore Idea. Maybe a record of your plagues which you can remove entries from? along with what symptoms , transmission and abilities it had. some kind of Personal log of your diseases so you can look back and see what works.

I do like the Comp-virus idea it seems to be an idea shared among a few of us.

It would be nice to get something to add the visuals but I don't know what. maybe we could get special effects on Uk during olympics? floating hears on International kissing day? a rocket coming out of korea when they go to space. a nuke explosion when a nuke goes off ect ect.
12-03-2014, 03:56 PM
(12-03-2014 02:05 AM)KingS7ay Wrote:  I love the lore Idea. Maybe a record of your plagues which you can remove entries from? along with what symptoms , transmission and abilities it had. some kind of Personal log of your diseases so you can look back and see what works.

I do like the Comp-virus idea it seems to be an idea shared among a few of us.

It would be nice to get something to add the visuals but I don't know what. maybe we could get special effects on Uk during olympics? floating hears on International kissing day? a rocket coming out of korea when they go to space. a nuke explosion when a nuke goes off ect ect.
it would be awesome,if those effects would be added.Lets wait for the Developers reply)