The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Digital virus Ideas....
12-03-2014, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2016 12:31 PM by tau19182.)
Digital virus Ideas....
Plague inc digital virus special disease 2.0

Music by Abetus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeF8PDLySMY

Goes after Necroa
There are 1 milliard PCs worldwide,5 milliard mobile systems….
Skeleton idea(it has to be upgraded,made bigger and better):
Transmission
Tier one(big files)
1.Dll-allows Dll format infiltration
2.Exe-allows Exe files infiltration
3.Ftl-alows Ftl files infiltration
Tier two(medium files)
1.Txt infiltration
2.Pdf infiltration
3.Doc infiltration
4.Docx infiltration
5.Odt infiltration
6.HTML infiltration
7.Rtf infiltration
8.Midi infiltration
9.Mp3 infiltration
10.Mp4 infiltration
11.Wav infiltration
12.Avi infiltration
Tier three(small portables)
1.Apk infiltration
2.IPA infiltration
3.jar infiltration
Abilities
1.Downsizing(1,2)-makes the virus able to compress itself into smaller files.Unlocks Higher Tier Transsmision Paths
2.Self-distruct(1,2,3)-if a virus is cought,than it self-distructs,slowing the Cyber-cure research
3.Better Integration(1,2,3)-makes the virus stealthier
4.Replication(1,2)-the virus can replicate,making it harder to purge from the system
5.Antivirus avoiding(1,2,3)-avoids or destroys firewalls
Symptoms
Tier one
1.Lag-the virus makes the system work slower,slowing the cure research
2.Deletion-the virus deletes random files
3.Copying-the virus copies random files,spams
Tier two
1.Trojan-the virus steals passcodes
2.Control-the virus can control low grade systems(like windows)
3.Overrite-the virus overrites files with viral data
Tier three
1.Destruction-destroys the hardware by overloading it and overriting Bios(or its bigger brothers)
2.System delition-destroys the software
3.Adaptation-the virus can damage Military-class computers
4.DOS-attacks-the virus contolls computers,making them DOS attack a target(drag the DOS attack button)
Tier 4
1.Rockets-the virus launches rockets from sylos(Drag the rocket bubble just like a zombie horde)
2.Reactors-the virus makes reactors go critical(Pop reactor bubbles for them to explode)

Genes-the virus doesn’t use normal genes,but a set of 5 digital ones
1.Commpression-the virus is smaller,making it transmit faster
2.Fast replication-the virus replicates faster
3.Coordination-the DOS attacks are more sucsessfull
4.Crack-the codes are cracked faster
5.Symbiont-the virus is stealthier

Achievements
1.Nuclear Maniac-launch a Nuclear missile
2.Exterminatus-destroy the planet by infiltrating and activating battle-sattelites
3.Fokusima is not proud-pop a reactor
4.Digital Horde-DOS attack
5.ZONE-33 destroy the planets only with reactor-popping
6.Mitnik-win on mega-brutal
7.Hacker-use Tor/I2P three times

Sorry for tons of mistakes,but I am from Ukraine-English is not my native tongue

Digital Virus Ideas 1.1 mini update
New Abilities
1)Sucide Planes-airplane electronics go berserk.Controls like the rockets
2)Orbital Strike-sattelites go crashing down from the orbit.Controls:tap the ability button,than tap the targeted space
New Symptoms
Medical Equipment disruption-elaborate medical equpment goes mad and kills instead of healing.
Bit-points instead of DNA points

Digital virus 1.2 mini update
Symptoms
Overload-overloads mobile-telephones,so that there accumulators explode,when activated (It has a real basis-Iphones explode often)
Leak-opens vents in chemical factories
Speed-rail -overspeeds trains so they go of the rail
Traffic Light-traffic lights go berserk...Lots of car-crashes...Lots of Mayhem!!!!

Update 2.0
1)In some big countries,stationary objects,named ''Infected Mainframe'' appear.They boost infectivness,but can be destroyed by anti-virus teams.
2)Antivirus team-enemy ''horde''-destroys infected computers,boosts ''antivirus cure'' research.Kill the team to get extra points.
3)I2p/Tor network-the network is shown on the world map as dots,connected by dotted lines.If one dot is in infected country and the other in a healthy country,than the healthy one becomes infected.
4)Hacker team-a allied horde unit,helps to spread the virus.Protect the team from the anti-hacker teams.
5)Fire Sale button-this button randomly appears in infected contries.Press this button to ruin the country.

Update 2.1
New abilities
1)Drones-the virus hacks combat drones,and sends drone-squads to hunt down humans.
2)Memetical virus-the digital virus creates a deadly meme.Unlocks 'memetical virus' minigame.
3)Bacteriological Storage-targeted abilitie,allows to destroq a bacteriological storage,releasing a random pathogene,that dies out in 1 year.

The virus can hack cars
1)Car-crash symptome?
AHC instead of cure (AHC-Anti Hacker Coalition/Corporation)

The virus can use a "Chaos" symptom. The symptom makes the virus hack a building, making all of its communications, lifts, lights, conditioners go haywire.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 02:59 PM by KingS7ay1c8.)
RE: Digital virus Ideas....
Here's what I'd do

USB => lan => wifi

wifi fans out into 3 sections

Torrents =>fake torrent review => exe modification
email scams =>instant messenger => email hack => blankbook+ hack
Ads => fake content => fake website mirror

Abilities
Secondary download => Code compression => Streamline code (reduced severity)
Manual upload (like trojan plans) => Auto upload (targets random countries)

basic AI (targets uninfect/least infective countries and has a minor mutation chance) => advanced AI (increased infection, reduced Severity and increased mutation chance) => Skynet (grants active ability to take control of all technology, maxes severity, increased lethality and increased mutation)

C#/C++ => Assembler => machine code/Binary (harder to cure)

Symptoms
Keylogger (increased severity, increased "DNA" from bubbles) => Spyware (increased severity, Increased "DNA" from bubbles)
malware (increased lethality) => File shift (increased lethality, moves random files, can cause blue screen) => anti-anti virus (focuses anti-virus destruction, increased severity, harder to cure)
Trojan (reduced severity) => System 32 (reduced severity) =>
Wyrm (increased infectivity) => fireproofing (gets past firewalls, increased infectivity) => Hydra ( increased infecivity)

Basically just stuff I remembered from my Computer Science course I did.

addition for achievements
Kill john connor - get the terminator reference pop up
phytohydra - get Hydra and anti-anti virus

This is just my input from ideas you gave me.

Also your english is better than most people I know.

Edit:
If anything needs explaining just ask. some of it may be a bit too technical I just wrote down what came to mind.
12-03-2014, 03:54 PM
(12-03-2014 02:58 PM)KingS7ay Wrote:  Here's what I'd do

USB => lan => wifi

wifi fans out into 3 sections

Torrents =>fake torrent review => exe modification
email scams =>instant messenger => email hack => blankbook+ hack
Ads => fake content => fake website mirror

Abilities
Secondary download => Code compression => Streamline code (reduced severity)
Manual upload (like trojan plans) => Auto upload (targets random countries)

basic AI (targets uninfect/least infective countries and has a minor mutation chance) => advanced AI (increased infection, reduced Severity and increased mutation chance) => Skynet (grants active ability to take control of all technology, maxes severity, increased lethality and increased mutation)

C#/C++ => Assembler => machine code/Binary (harder to cure)

Symptoms
Keylogger (increased severity, increased "DNA" from bubbles) => Spyware (increased severity, Increased "DNA" from bubbles)
malware (increased lethality) => File shift (increased lethality, moves random files, can cause blue screen) => anti-anti virus (focuses anti-virus destruction, increased severity, harder to cure)
Trojan (reduced severity) => System 32 (reduced severity) =>
Wyrm (increased infectivity) => fireproofing (gets past firewalls, increased infectivity) => Hydra ( increased infecivity)

Basically just stuff I remembered from my Computer Science course I did.

addition for achievements
Kill john connor - get the terminator reference pop up
phytohydra - get Hydra and anti-anti virus

This is just my input from ideas you gave me.

Also your english is better than most people I know.

Edit:
If anything needs explaining just ask. some of it may be a bit too technical I just wrote down what came to mind.

maybe a hybrid of your idea and mine would be good(a mix of file infiltration+net infiltration maybe)?
12-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Or you just need to make Hacker mod for Plague inc its about spread Malware, Virus, Trojans to global network and hack them... if anyone make this idea to real it's would be SUPERB! Smile
12-03-2014, 07:40 PM
(12-03-2014 05:09 PM)GARI Wrote:  Or you just need to make Hacker mod for Plague inc its about spread Malware, Virus, Trojans to global network and hack them... if anyone make this idea to real it's would be SUPERB! Smile

Yes,I would be cool,but this particular virus is a mix of all computer viruses,created to do the only thing they do-kill 6 milliards)
13-03-2014, 08:10 PM
I really like the idea of a digi virus, its a different take on plague inc. If/when some kind of mod kit is released or if I find out how to mod in virus's ect (even if its just a scenario) I'd love to do work on it.

My thoughts on it would be that it would play as a stealth plague with high costs so its slow to start. The AI stuff I put in was just my way of showing the AI sentience as it picks its own symptoms and writes itself.

Its got a lot of viability in terms of fitting in with the other plagues. For example with the bio weapon you fight for control of the lethality. with this if you choose to take the AI you fight for control of the entire virus as it goes into auto pilot in a sense. you could even put in self destruct which makes computers overheat and blow up.

but if it doesn't get added in I'll find a way to make something for it even if i have to learn C#/C++.
15-03-2014, 03:00 PM
There was a spammer,that created 300 advertising threads...So I had an idea for a new Symptom-Spam,it makes the infected computers to spam on registered accaunts,spreading the virus)
16-03-2014, 08:25 PM
(15-03-2014 03:00 PM)tau199 Wrote:  There was a spammer,that created 300 advertising threads...So I had an idea for a new Symptom-Spam,it makes the infected computers to spam on registered accaunts,spreading the virus)

Thats not a bad idea at. nice one.
17-03-2014, 10:32 AM
(15-03-2014 03:00 PM)tau199 Wrote:  There was a spammer,that created 300 advertising threads...So I had an idea for a new Symptom-Spam,it makes the infected computers to spam on registered accaunts,spreading the virus)

Haha - this is very apt!
17-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Possibly use those ideas, but also as a way to stick to the main theme of Plague Inc, have your virus eventually develop into a Skynet like entity with a big upgrade called "Self-Aware" and turn it into another different kind of war scenario like the Necroa virus has. Also include alternate ways to end humanity like "Nuclear Over-ride" which could use something like the Neurax Worm's Trojan Planes ability to launch nukes at countries. As well as things like "Forced Meltdown" for reactors, also being able to crash planes and sink ships that were infected with the virus. Possibly have a little animation to go with it and add to the death count.

Being able to replicate Terminator would be an epic thing.