The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague Inc 1.8 Android?
01-05-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Plague Inc 1.8 Android?
(01-05-2014 04:04 PM)Hound D Wrote:  Upon evolving neanderthal when everyones infected the game crashes about a minute after so I can't complete it. On another note, any tips for artificial organs?
I've had the same issues with both the Frozen and Artificial Organs play through. Frozen seems to crash after devolving everyone to neanderthal and Artificial Organs just randomly crashed while I was still in the process of infecting the world.

I sent an email to support about it but haven't heard anything back on it just yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 07:32 PM
(01-05-2014 06:22 PM)Greg Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 04:04 PM)Hound D Wrote:  Upon evolving neanderthal when everyones infected the game crashes about a minute after so I can't complete it. On another note, any tips for artificial organs?
I've had the same issues with both the Frozen and Artificial Organs play through. Frozen seems to crash after devolving everyone to neanderthal and Artificial Organs just randomly crashed while I was still in the process of infecting the world.

I sent an email to support about it but haven't heard anything back on it just yet.

Confirmed. Same happened to me in 1st playthough with frozen virus after evolving Neanderthal Regression.
01-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Hey guys

We're aware of the Frozen Virus issue - it's a real shame as this is a really fun part of the game.

We're working very hard on a fix at the moment - hope to get that out to you really shortly. Thanks for your patience - I know it does take a bit longer for things to reach you Android, so it's really unfortunate that this has happened.
01-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Confirmed too. The game crashes right after evolving neanderthal regression
02-05-2014, 11:26 AM
I bought the Android-version @Amazon, but doesn't get the latest patch until now. Does anyone know how long it take until Amazon also patches? I can't wait to use cheats.
02-05-2014, 11:59 AM
(02-05-2014 11:26 AM)ThzuN Wrote:  I bought the Android-version @Amazon, but doesn't get the latest patch until now. Does anyone know how long it take until Amazon also patches? I can't wait to use cheats.

Takes a little bit longer to get things onto the Amazon store I'm afraid - but we're working on it as quickly as we can.